ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self assessment and employment history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwanvu

Self assessment and employment history

Post by rizwanvu » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:39 am

Dear Friends

I am going to apply nationality after 2nd Feb but I have few questions after reading application form

1: I have no 10 year employment history with starting and finish date because in student life change many times job. How I can get 10 year history with dates?

2: currently I am self employed accountant and my current financial year will be end 5th April 2019 after that I can send my self assessment to hmrc but in application form required if you are self employed then send us current self assessment return. What documents do I need to send if I apply in Feb 2019?

3: I have bus lane fine and yellow lane fine £35 each which I already paid within time . Do I need to write down in application when I send for Nationality?

Regards
RIZWAN

rizwanvu

Re: Self assessment and employment history

Post by rizwanvu » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:01 am

rizwanvu wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:39 am
Dear Friends

I am going to apply nationality after 2nd Feb but I have few questions after reading application form

1: I have no 10 year employment history with starting and finish date because in student life change many times job. How I can get 10 year history with dates?

2: currently I am self employed and my current financial year will be end 5th April 2019 after that I can send my self assessment to hmrc but in application form required if you are self employed then send us current self assessment return. What documents do I need to send if I apply in Feb 2019?

3: I have bus lane fine and yellow lane fine £35 each which I already paid within time . Do I need to write down in application when I send for Nationality?

Regards
RIZWAN