ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contacting home office-ILR(LR) application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hanna123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Contacting home office-ILR(LR) application

Post by Hanna123 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi,
Can someone tell me please how we can contact HO? Is there an email address I can use? I need to talk to them about my ILR (LR) application.

Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Contacting home office-ILR(LR) application

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:46 pm

The call centre is run by a third party and they don't have access to your full application information. You will only be given very generic information. If this is about 'upgrading to premium' or about getting your documents back, why have you now continue in your existing topic???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hanna123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Contacting home office-ILR(LR) application

Post by Hanna123 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi,
My apologies. I thought the title of previous one may not be relevant and with a new topic people may share their experience. I tried Call service but it was very useless. It toke me to the recorded response.
And Yes. I am thinking of withdrawing the current application and applying in Premium. But as it will make be broke, I would like to try any other route first.