ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Yeah Magic, please share your verification time and Day etc. this will be very helpfull as most of the offices open late in the morning i hope BHC is not calling around 8:30 AM or 9 AM .
Regards,
Kash

Alishah

Congrates

Post by Alishah » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:15 pm

Congrates . Majic.

I applied for EC from Karachi at 22nd May 2008 on WP basis, not any call or news from BHC. Well it seems I have to wait for 10 more days or so.

This is good thread for us please keep updating and sharing your experiance.

majic

Post by majic » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Thanks to all of you,

I am not sure of the timing or the exact questions that were asked as the call was directed towards my HR & Admin. Department. I shall try and ask for more details.

I know most of you are concerned about the time BHC is taking but guys dont blame them. MAY-JUNE-JULY and somewhat AUGUST are months where there are long queues for Visitors wanting to spend there holidays in the UK and that is the precise reason why they have changed minimun processing time to 15 working days. Please also keep in mind that in our case there are alot more things to look at then normal visitors.

Some of you are concerned about not recieving verifications calls well YES it may very well be that they process a visa without calling the applicants current employer.

I think azfar (7th May) and softogic20(12th May) should get a reponse from BHC end of this week or early next week. Please also note that Gerrys Fedex are very efficient and they will update the status of your Application as Soon as they get it.

Regards
Last edited by majic on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

majic

Post by majic » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:17 pm

===

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:37 am

hi All,
today in afternoon i got verification call from BHC IslamAbad, the person talked with my Hr manager and asked about company info, like TNT No, Location, Sort of Work, and number of resources etc.
then he wanted to talk with me and my HR manager called me and he asked me few Question about my job responsibilties, Sal, mode of payment etc
every thing went well in my openion and now heart is beating more fasten:)
please note that i applied on 12th of May and this is my first verification call.
how about you Azfer and all other who applied in May?
Regards,
Kash

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:56 pm

@softlogic20

good luck.... hope you will get good news soon.

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Hello kash,

Although your heart has started beating fast but you must have peace of mind that your process is started and you will get your passport back in couple of days. You are contacted for verification in standard time frame like it has happened with others but for me "Abhe Ishq K imtehan aur bhe han". No news yet. No call received at Office neither at bank for verification of statement.

Does anyone knows how to inquire the status directly from BHC. I need to travel urgently to UK.

Regards.....

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:43 pm

hello Azfer,
you are rite it really helps to be peacfull. dont you worry i am quite hopefull that your company will also be geting call very soon.
and your time is also normal and now days BHC can go upto 35 to 40 days . so dont worry man INSH you will hear soon.

Thank you Bhatti_pk, waiting your prayers and best of luck to you as well,

Regards,
Kash

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 am

Dear Friends,

In next week I want to send my docs to BHC. Please check below document list and let me know in case I need any additional document.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=27196

Regards,

Zubair2008
Newly Registered

Refusal of Entry Clearence

Post by Zubair2008 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can assist me what to do in my situation.

After first refusal on not providing tenancy agreement I followed the information from this forum. I submitted my application after one month of refusal with proper documents and xerox copy of approval letter.

Accommodation point was cleared but my entry clearence was refused again last month on the basis that I provided the photocopy of the approval letter.

Please assist me what to do as my approval letter is valid until mid of July.

Shall I get the re-print from Home office and re-apply. Does anyone think it is a good idea or will make another issue.

Many thanks

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Dear All,

I would like to inform you that I have received my Passport back today from VAC with Visa stamped. I sent email to BHC yesterday, requesting them to process my case at the earliest and send me back my passports. I received the response from them early in the morning that your passports have already sent on 4th June 08 (i.e. yest) and you can collect from VAC. Unfortunately, the helpline was helpless and have no update on my passport in their system. I then personally went to VAC and collected the passports(Fortunately, they have the passports). Worse part is that Visa Tracking website is still showing the old status.

Important Points:

Visa was stamped on 26 May 08 and passport received on 5th june 08 (! ! !)
No Verification was made from HR
No call was made at Branch for statement verification
Rs. 700,000 was a bank balance in which 100,000 was deposited on last day. (Took a Risk)
Applied with dependents (Wife + Little Daughter)
Submission date: 7th May 08.

All is well that ends well :)

Best wishes to all who are waiting or ready to submit ......

If anyone want, I can forward the cover letter (I think it makes a difference)

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:53 pm

hi Azfer, Bohat Bohat Mubarak:)
its great that you got it even with out verification, you are 2nd of 3rd on board since last 6 months who got it without verification.
So what is next now ?
when you plan to move ?
i am going on checking my status but it is same.
may i learn on which address you sent email to BHC ?

Regards,
Kash

hum786

Post by hum786 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi Azfer,

I really need you help please. I know i don't fit in your thread enquiries as i've applied for a spouse visa. Can you give me the email address where you emailed BHC i can't find it on the website. My husband submitted his paperwork 8 weeks ago to Lahore VAC and whenenver he calls gerrys they tell him to call back 2 days we are fed up now.

Do you think BHC will reply to my email. Wot did you write in the email you sent do i need to give my husbands ref nos etc...........

please give me the email address urgently so i can email them today.

a response would be appreciated.

thanks,

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:50 am

Dear Softlogic,

Bundle of thanks. I will moving to UK next week for short trip as there are few things lined-up.

Dear Hum786,

I would advice you not to trust on their helpline number (BTW, the website is still not showing any status of my application). Either you should visit directly to VAC and don't tell that you have checked from helpline, rather ask them that you must have received my passport as its more than 8 weeks and you were out of city for quite long and unable to check it.

As an alternate, you can send email to BHC Islamabad which is available at BHC website at "Contact Us". The email is

Visa Section, Islamabad
visqry.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
Note: BHC does not deal with faxes re visa queries.

and website address is

http://www.britishhighcommission.gov.uk ... 6076734150

I would advice others, not to send any email unless if there is any urgent need of passport or you have more than 1 month of submission of application as it may effect negatively.

Alishah

Congrates

Post by Alishah » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi.
Softlogic and Azfar. Congratulations.

You have gone through well and I pray for your trip to UK without any problem, By the way where you will live in UK? do you have any plan or commitments etc.

Best of luck

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:02 pm

hi AliShah,
i have not got my passport yet and i dont know if my application is approved or not:(
Just my verification is done on wednesday and i am waiting for a descion.
i will update all of you its status as soon as i get.
I hope i will get a descion next week.

Best Regards,
Kash

amirbashir
Newly Registered

EC Approved

Post by amirbashir » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:44 am

Dear All,

With grace of Almighty Allah, I got EC. I applied on 9th of May and visa is stamped on 29th of May. Here is time line of my application:

1. Applied on 9th of May.
2. Get Bank verification and a general telephonic interview on 22nd of May.
3. Employer got verification call on 22nd of May but he could not receive it [He missed the call]
4. Visa Stamped on 29th of May. Although I was worrying why they are not contacting employer again.

Anyway, thanks to all of you. Wish you good luck who are waiting for EC.

Regards,
Aamir Bashir

alihatfield

Re: Congrates

Post by alihatfield » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi alishah

can u tell what document u have submiteed for wp and also did BHC have done the verfication from ur uk employer or not let me knw .

regards
ali
Alishah wrote:Congrates . Majic.

I applied for EC from Karachi at 22nd May 2008 on WP basis, not any call or news from BHC. Well it seems I have to wait for 10 more days or so.

This is good thread for us please keep updating and sharing your experiance.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:27 am

Congrates Azher and amirbashir....

and softlogic20 (kash) hope you will get good news soon.

please suggest me that should i attach ITR with EC...... All of you attach the ITR with your EC application... plz comment, its urgent because i'll put my application within couple of days.
Last edited by bhatti_pk on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 am

Dear Bhatti_PK

Did you ITR the time of HSMP ?

Alishah

Post by Alishah » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 am

Alihatfield

Send me your e-mail address I will send you list of the documents that i attached for both.

Following were visa documents apart from other 55 documents that I submit.

VISA DOCUMENTS
S. NO CERTIFICATE TITLE
1 Covering Letter
2 CV
3 Passport (Valid and two expired)
4 Visa Application Form
5 Work Permit
6 Job Offer Letter
7 UK Accommodation Letter
8 TB Test Report
9 Pay slips (Last 12 Month )
10 Bank Statement

I didnt include ITR coz salary slip has IT deductions. I am not sure BHC contacted my employer in UK or not.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:56 am

Yes i submitted the ITR at the time of HSMP application... but now i have observed that most of EC applicant didn't submit ITR with the EC application.... so i'm confuse....

i would appreciate your swift response... because i'll put my case day after 2morrow inshahAllah.

Regards

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Congerts AmirBashir:)
One more success story:) happy to know this.
Bhatti _PK, ITR is not must, you can submit it if you have submited with your intial HSMP but if you dont have then its OK too i think.
please correct me if i am wrong, best of Luck man... Apply with Confidence:)

Regrads,
Kash

Alishah

Post by Alishah » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Amirbashir.
Congratulations :D

Alishah

Post by Alishah » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:40 pm

To me. They dont require any extra document, I have read several examples at this forum and found there are several cases in which applicant didnt submit ITRs.

I assume; if your payslips can indicate that you contribute IT every month, thats fine. But at other end; if you laready has ITR it is worth to submit.