ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by sumayya105 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 pm

hi all lovely members. ur post and replies are really useful.
I have some doubts if u all can clear or help somehow, will be highly appreciated.
my doubts are:
1.my employees started their jobs from 15-04-2015. i think it is quite hard to explain employees with dates and pay rate. which rate should i mention, old one or recent?
2.form set o ask for the detail for 12 months. do we really need to provide employees data for last 12 months only?
3.my 2 employees worked full time for 6 months and then they are working now as part time. how to mention their hours?
4. if i dont combine 2 PT employees and fill the date for all employees separately, would there be any problem?
5.i created 4 jobs instead of 3 or 2 for my convenience and requirement. like... one PT administrator, and one PT designer. they dont share one post but requirement of 2 part time employees is equal to one full time fullfill properly. how do i mention them? as separate post need to combine them?
6. currently i have 4 employees, all working part time. quite confusing when i try to mention them in form.
7.can anyone help me with FPS sample?do i need some receipt of FPS which accountant send me everyone.
my visa is expiring in august but according to a lawyer, i can apply now as home office took one year in extending my tier 1 entrepreneur. i need to be in visa for 5 years, so i can qualify now to apply ILR. anyone know about this point?
thanks in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:34 pm

What is your extension date?

What is your initial visa date?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:34 pm

initial visa date.02-06-2013 valid till 02-06-2016
extension granted from 04-08-2017 to 04-08-2019

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:47 pm

Hi Summaya,
I would have replied you on my thread but forum moderators discourage it so replying u here.
Ur extension took 14 months to get approved.
If ur dates are correct, u completed ur 5 years in June 2018?
1: u mention most recent pay rate in application form. And rest in cover letter. As Aman always advise to draw a chart to make it clearer.
2. What detail?
Job creation looks confusing. I would advise you to rephrase it
Job1, Title, Dates........
Job2, Title, Dates........
Job3................................
Put them all like that then you can get better advise.

If you want to mix and match jobs, u need to apply before April 2019.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:00 pm

And
FPS format is attached in Tier11417 thread i think. Even if u search FPS key word, u will get it easily. i am not able to attach it.
Or u can share urs and members will confirm.

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:25 pm

ok another thing, is there any possibility i can apply through premium service or i have to wait as standard service may take 26 weeks?
yes my tier 1 entrepreneur period completed in June 2018 as home office took a long time to grant extension.
i will explain employees and their jobs soon. let me write it down on a paper or draw a chart.
thanks

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:31 pm

On Sopra they have only standard and VIP (Clearly state the purpose of this VIP which was related to document collection and biometric at ur desired place; nothing to do with processing time).
However people have mentioned another VIP costing huge money but hinted that it is through lawyers as up to 4 main and 10 dependent can apply at same time and can split cost. No one has concluded it so far on this forum or i have not come across of it yet.

sumayya105 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:25 pm
ok another thing, is there any possibility i can apply through premium service or i have to wait as standard service may take 26 weeks?
yes my tier 1 entrepreneur period completed in June 2018 as home office took a long time to grant extension.
i will explain employees and their jobs soon. let me write it down on a paper or draw a chart.
thanks

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:03 am

sumayya105 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Initial visa date: 02-06-2013
extension: 04-08-2017

ILR eligibility from 01/06/18 minus 28 days..
When did you enter UK?

1.my employees started their jobs from 15-04-2015. i think it is quite hard to explain employees with dates and pay rate. which rate should i mention, old one or recent?

Job creation evidence is assessed from date of EXT only so 04/08/17. What rate were they on from extension. I would start with the most recent rate.

Tier11417 or Meesha are the best guides on the online form.

2.form set o ask for the detail for 12 months. do we really need to provide employees data for last 12 months only?

Any period between Ext date and application date.

3.my 2 employees worked full time for 6 months and then they are working now as part time. how to mention their hours?

Have you tried doing a dummy run of the form?

4. if i dont combine 2 PT employees and fill the date for all employees separately, would there be any problem?

No problem.

5.i created 4 jobs instead of 3 or 2 for my convenience and requirement. like... one PT administrator, and one PT designer. they dont share one post but requirement of 2 part time employees is equal to one full time fullfill properly. how do i mention them? as separate post need to combine them?

Yes. You can do either or just mention them separately.

6. currently i have 4 employees, all working part time. quite confusing when i try to mention them in form.

We can sort this out as soon as the situation of your employees are clear.

7.can anyone help me with FPS sample?do i need some receipt of FPS which accountant send me everyone.

Ask the person who handles ur payroll to provide you with all PAYSLIPS and RTI FPS from 04/08/17
Confirm which software was used to send em.

my visa is expiring in august but according to a lawyer, i can apply now as home office took one year in extending my tier 1 entrepreneur. i need to be in visa for 5 years, so i can qualify now to apply ILR. anyone know about this point?

You got extension in Aug 17
You have been eligible for ILR since june 18.
It’s Jan 19. What exactly are you waiting for?
If I was you and had the required job creation evidence I would have applied in May 18.

As Meesha mentioned for us to help you figure if you can apply in the next few days :)
You need to state the exact situation of you employees.

Do not mention names or designations.

Job 1

Employee A
PT or FT
No of Hours per month:
Start date:
End date:

And so on...

Hope this helps

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:28 am

sumayya105 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:34 pm
initial visa date.02-06-2013 valid till 02-06-2016
extension granted from 04-08-2017 to 04-08-2019
You are eligible to apply since June 2018, given you fulfill job creation requirements.

Basically you need 104 weeks of FT employment AFTER 4th August 2017 in any combination of jobs/emoloyees if you apply before April 2019 and want to benefit from the transitional arrangement. If you are planning to apply after April 2019 then you need 2 FT “jobs” of 12 months each.

As other members suggested, for anyone to provide correct advice, you have to detail your exact situation.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:55 am

Different softwares generate different FPS versions. However, this is a sample FPS image.
Attachments
8F0C520A-C011-48C0-BF89-BC6538E50ABA.jpeg
8F0C520A-C011-48C0-BF89-BC6538E50ABA.jpeg (85.69 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:40 pm

thank u very much meesha, aman and tier11417. i really appreciate ur help. now i am quite clear about mentioning my employees. i had some family issues and culdnt applied for ILR. hopefully i will complete my set o form in next couple of days. hope u dont mind my future questions if any and will get help from you guy.
thank u soo much.

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 pm

hi members
with your help, i filled in set o form. and need to submit soon. i have a question about uploading documents. after paying and submitting my form, how many days will be given to upload all the documents?
thanks in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:48 pm

sumayya105 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 pm
hi members
with your help, i filled in set o form. and need to submit soon. i have a question about uploading documents. after paying and submitting my form, how many days will be given to upload all the documents?
thanks in advance
You can upload anytime before the appointment day.
The website says you can upload before 10pm up to the appointment day.
However, its safest to assume that you should upload all docs before your appointment so the centre can verify your docs before submitting to HO.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 am

You are given 2 months to book an appointment and u can upload documents before appointment or you can take them with you to Sopra to get scanned and upload if you dont have scanner in hand or dont find time to do it.

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:17 pm

hi members
hope u all are doing good.
i have submitted my application and confirmation from home office is also received with case ID. now i need ur help in uploading documents. which doucument in which category? i have booked an appointment with Sopra Steria on 1st february. wish me luck as well.
i have following documents, if u can guide me i will be able to upload all in correct category.
1. 2 Passports
2. BRP
3. declaration (downloaded and signed)
4. copies of passports from employees
5. salary slips from august 2017 till december 2018 as i got extension in august 2017 (if required more than this, plz let me know) i have all salary slips.
6. RTI Full payment submissions from august 2017 to december 2018 (do i need previous FPS? i have all)
7. CT600 (april 2016-march 17) and CT 600 (april 2017-march 18)
8. p45 (2 employees)
9. Management accounts from january 2018-december 2018)
10. letter from accountanat for creation of posts and continued for the period with detail of employees
11. life in UK test
12. degree certificate
13. letter from travel agent that i travelled to visit my family (is it really required as it is not applicable for tier 1 entrepreneur). while filling in form, it says provide other )
14. HMRC registration document (which doument is required)
15. current appointmnet report and filing history
16. companies house one page document
17.i have P60 as well for the financial year ending march 2018
18. do i need to upload p11 ?
19. business bank statements (which period )

plz help me, am i missisng something? which document should be uploaded in which cetegory)

thank u in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 pm

sumayya105 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:17 pm
hi members
hope u all are doing good.
i have submitted my application and confirmation from home office is also received with case ID. now i need ur help in uploading documents. which doucument in which category? i have booked an appointment with Sopra Steria on 1st february. wish me luck as well.
i have following documents, if u can guide me i will be able to upload all in correct category.
1. 2 Passports proof of application
2. BRP Residence
3. declaration (downloaded and signed) proof of application
4. copies of passports from employees business
5. salary slips from august 2017 till december 2018 as i got extension in august 2017 (if required more than this, plz let me know) i have all salary slips. you need 12 months or 104 FT weeks anything more is optional but better to send if you have - Business
6. RTI Full payment submissions from august 2017 to december 2018 (do i need previous FPS? i have all) Old FPS for start date not required. Business
7. CT600 (april 2016-march 17) and CT 600 (april 2017-march 18) Latest CT600 is enough. CT41G or CT603 if you have. Business
8. p45 (2 employees) Not required
9. Management accounts from january 2018-december 2018)Not required
10. letter from accountanat for creation of posts and continued for the period with detail of employees Not required if you have not not joined or taken over an existing business. I did provide a generic letter myself not specific to job creation. I uploaded in “other” category
11. life in UK test education
12. degree certificate education
13. letter from travel agent that i travelled to visit my family (is it really required as it is not applicable for tier 1 entrepreneur). while filling in form, it says provide other ) not required
14. HMRC registration document (which doument is required) CT600 or CT41G or CT603 as stated above
15. current appointmnet report and filing history business
16. companies house one page document not required. What is this?
17.i have P60 as well for the financial year ending march 2018 not required
18. do i need to upload p11 ? not required
19. business bank statements (which period ) 1 month (latest it possible or within 3 months will be better) or a bank letter- category business

plz help me, am i missisng something? which document should be uploaded in which cetegory)

thank u in advance
This is my personal opinion about the categories as of what I did myself

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:14 pm

hi Tier11417
thank sooo soo much for prompt reply.
companies house one page document is actually proof of registration of comapny with date and company number.
it is great help. i have started uploading my doucments now.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:24 pm

sumayya105 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:14 pm
hi Tier11417
companies house one page document is actually proof of registration of comapny with date and company number.
I think you mean:
Certificate of Incorporation..
No. It’s not required.
Did you prepare ur application at time of tier 1 EXT?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:53 pm

sumayya105 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:14 pm
hi Tier11417
CAR is enough. It provides the same proof but if you want you can send in incorporation certificate. As aman said its not required though.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Just to clarify my last post as above:

Only the current passport is to be uploaded in proof of application.

Previous passports I uploaded in the Residence section.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:44 pm

U got the right advise.
Recent business statement will work absolutely fine or u can get a letter from bank stating u r signatory for said business.
Best of luck for ur ILR.

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:18 pm

hi all members
hope you all are doing good.
i have to discuss some detail plz.
i have a list of doucment which have been provided while filling in form:
mandatory: passport
other: (if u dont check one of the following document, system wont allow you to save and continue)
1. companies house documentation to demonstrate your registration (uploaded)
2.life in uk test notification (uploaded)
3.employee payment record, original HMRC P45 or P46 (are these really important?i have uploaded one p45, do i need to upload all old p45) i have employee pay totals but nothing except salry slips)
4.for directors - current appointment report (uploaded)
5.letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to tavel (not applicable but still you have to check the box that you are providing. i have requested to my travel agent to issue me a simple letter with dates i travelled. i dont know why there was no option to leave some option unchecked)
6. real time payment submissions (uploaded)
7. the degree certificate (uploaded)
8. evidence of immigration status in the UK (BRP uploaded but see at number 10)
9.declaraion signed for verification check (uploaded)
10.current BRP (uploaded)
11.documentation to prove the employee was a settled worker (uploaded)
12.HMRC documentation to demonstrate your registration (CT 600 uploaded)
13.wage or pay slips to cover total period of employment created for each worker (quite tricky...plz think carefully.they are asking payslips to cover total period...total period of employment created for each worker) i have created jobs in april 2015. extension apllied in june 2016 and granted extension in aug 2017). i am confused are they asking salary slips from apr 2015? if yes i have to do more hardwork in scanning and uploading)
if i am missing anything else plz crrect me.

many many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:22 pm

sumayya105 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:18 pm
hi all members
other: (if u dont check one of the following document, system wont allow you to save and continue)
3.employee payment record, original HMRC P45 or P46 (are these really important?i have uploaded one p45, do i need to upload all old p45) i have employee pay totals but nothing except salry slips)P45 and P46 is not required. You are getting this in the checklist where the original question in the form asked you about ticking the relevant boxes and you ticked this also. You did not have to tick this in the form
5.letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to tavel (not applicable but still you have to check the box that you are providing. i have requested to my travel agent to issue me a simple letter with dates i travelled. i dont know why there was no option to leave some option unchecked) same as above. You should have ticked “other” while answering the question and mention “no evidence required for Tier 1”. You ticked the wrong option. Its not required
10.current BRP (uploaded) 8 and 10 is same thing. All you need is BRP
13.wage or pay slips to cover total period of employment created for each worker (quite tricky...plz think carefully.they are asking payslips to cover total period...total period of employment created for each worker) i have created jobs in april 2015. extension apllied in june 2016 and granted extension in aug 2017). i am confused are they asking salary slips from apr 2015? if yes i have to do more hardwork in scanning and uploading)
if i am missing anything else plz crrect me. wage slips to cover total period of employment ONLY the total period you are claiming for NOT from the start.

many many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:33 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:22 pm
sumayya105 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:18 pm
hi all members
3.employee payment record, original HMRC P45 or P46 (are these really important?i have uploaded one p45, do i need to upload all old p45) i have employee pay totals but nothing except salry slips)P45 and P46 is not required. You are getting this in the checklist where the original question in the form asked you about ticking the relevant boxes and you ticked this also. You did not have to tick this in the form
5.letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to tavel (not applicable but still you have to check the box that you are providing. i have requested to my travel agent to issue me a simple letter with dates i travelled. i dont know why there was no option to leave some option unchecked) same as above. You should have ticked “other” while answering the question and mention “no evidence required for Tier 1”. You ticked the wrong option. Its not required
10.current BRP (uploaded) 8 and 10 is same thing. All you need is BRP
if i am missing anything else plz crrect me. wage slips to cover total period of employment ONLY the total period you are claiming for NOT from the start.

many many thanks
3) P45, P46, and EPR all not required. You have ticked both these boxes in the form thats why getting in checklist.
Only RTI FPS, wage slips, employee passports needed.

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:59 pm

so what should I do now ? I already submitted the form? how to rectify my mistakes as I have checked the boxes for p45 and all that...… :(