ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

princess22

Post by princess22 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 am

t44bby wrote:hy..we r 4rm lahore..and hubby 4rm peshawar...and your self princess????yep it does tke 6o days,,coz it says on the bhc website..
I'm from mirpur and so is my hubby

Also we used to call every day, they cannot hold that against you as the call centre advisors are getting paid to give info, its their job!

Plus if you dont call every day you may realise you have had your visa a week a go but due to not calling you will find out when you call in next.

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:19 am

Salaam girls.....

I'v sent a e-mail to BHC today see what the out come is......

can i have this number for Mirpur office please im going to call them on a daily basis from now on until we get the passport.....

do they ask for any details when you ring up...???
and re they helpful o not...??

ms_akhtar

princess22

Post by princess22 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 am

ms_akhtar wrote:Salaam girls.....

I'v sent a e-mail to BHC today see what the out come is......

can i have this number for Mirpur office please im going to call them on a daily basis from now on until we get the passport.....

do they ask for any details when you ring up...???
and re they helpful o not...??

ms_akhtar
The number for passport enquiries will be found on your hubby's receipt, he too can ring via a shortcode from his mobile, there is also a long number on the receipt which you can use from the UK.

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 am

Salaam....

Thanks for that princess22.... :D

ms_akhtar

princess22

Post by princess22 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am

no worries, anytime.

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:56 am

Salaam Girlies....

Did you have a good weekend....? :)

Has anybody heard anything yet...??

As i e-mailed BHC Islamabad on Friday i recieved a reply saying:

Dear Madam

Thank you for your e-mail .

We are unable to release this information to a third party without the written consent of the applicant

I will happily supply details directly to the applicant, or to you on their behalf if the applicant provides their permission in writing along with passport number . You may send this letter through e-mail attachment under "ADOBE READER 6.0" method.

Regards,

:cry: :cry:

So really im still in the same situation with no info....

but inshallah we've still got time hopefully some time this week or next...
still got my hopes up.... :P

ms_akhtar

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:17 am

I Think Gerry Fedex update their site only once a week.
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:23 am

salaaaaaam,,how is everyone???ive not heard nything myself..i also sent them a email..your luky dulheraja,,i didnt even get a reply.... :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!well nyway my hubby defp goin tomoro to find out 4rm islamabad...coz b honest its tking the mic now..honestly...

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 am

I was told that the Gerry's office update their system on a daily basis apart form Sat n Sun......

I have also heard that they get a delivery of passports on a daily basis excluding weekends again...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But what they say is 1 thing and what they actually do is another.......

but don't worry girls the worse bits over now hopefully insha-allah we should here something soon...... :P

ms_akhtar

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:23 pm

t44bby wrote:salaaaaaam,,how is everyone???ive not heard nything myself..i also sent them a email..your luky dulheraja,,i didnt even get a reply.... :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!well nyway my hubby defp goin tomoro to find out 4rm islamabad...coz b honest its tking the mic now..honestly...
I am waiting since the 17th april 2008.My friend submitted his application for his wife on the 4th April and got visa stamped on the 30 th april,and Gerry Fedex updated their website 6 days after to come and collect.As most of the time their is a week difference between the date the visa is stamped and the day that its ready for collection i think its treu that they only update their system weekly.

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:42 pm

hi submitted mine on the 15th of april..and my mate did on the 9 th ov april..her hubbys here,,i jus dnt know wats tking sssoooooooo long.!!!!!!!

hum786

Post by hum786 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi Girls,

My hubby went to Lahore gerrys office today to get sum update info but he was told not to make a visit unless your pasport arrives. My hubby even asked them to make a call to BHC on his behalf to find out what's the mater but they refused to do so. Bloody useless!!!!

He just told me that its too toooooooo busy at present and he met a guy who submitted his applciation on the 2nd may 2008 but hadn't heard a thing yet. So we dont know if this is gonna go upto July 2008 because i worked this out and 4th july 2008 works out as 60 working days since my hubbys application went through which was 14th april 08.

So keep praying allah will help us all. We will have to show sum Sabar as Tabby Baji says. :D I've become tensed and fed up tooo but what can we do.

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:09 pm

TRUE HUNI SUM1 ONCE TOLD ME SABAR IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO ...HONESTLY...!!!!!!WELL MY HUBBY GOINTOMORO..C WAT HAPPENS..IL LET YOU GUYS KNOW...THY ALL CUM OUT WITH SUM DIFF STORY ALL THE TIME...AND THY ALSO DNT SAY 60 WORKIN DAYS,,JUS SAY 60 DAYS..!!DNT UNDERSTND..IM CLUELESS....

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:24 am

Well in that case,today its the 54th day since i had submitted the application.Monday will be excact 60 DAYS.

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 am

Salaam everybody,

60 days will be complete for me this week Friday..... :)

see what happens eh....

ms_akhtar

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 am

SALAAAMEVERY1..NO NEWS YET,BUT IJUS CALLED THEM AND GOT THROUGH..HE SAID THAT IT TKES 60 WORKING DAYS..BUT TOLD HIM IT SAID 60 DAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE..HE DIDNT HAVE A CLUE THEN..BUT THEN ADVISED THT TELL YOUR HUBBY TO CUM MONDAY NW...HE TOLD ME THAT FRM THE 15TH OF APRIL IT CHNGED TO TWO MONTHS...HE SAIS THATS THE TIME FOR SETTLEMENT CASES....HE SAID WE SHUDNT WORI COZ WE SHUD HEAR BY NEXT WEEK.WANTED TO TELL HIM MY DUKH BARI KAHANI BUT THEN IT WAS LIKE TALKING TO A ROBOT.DNT WORI INSHALLAH WE SHUD HEAR VERYYYY SOON...XXX

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:45 am

Try not to shout and use Intonation effectively.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hum786

Post by hum786 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Tabby,

U oK. NO NEED TO STRESS NOW WERE NOT FAR OFF WE SHUD HEAR SOON. THE PROCESS WAS TOO LONG ONLY WE CAN FEEL THIS. INSHALLAH PRAY AND A POSITIVE RESPONSE SHUD ARRIVE SUMTIME THIS WEEK OR POSSIBLY NXT WEEK.

TAKE CARE & GUD LUCK. 'KEHTE HAY SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI'.

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Salaam...

I like the way you think "Hum 786"..... :P

Makes me think positive too.... :lol:

ms_akhtar

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:34 pm

Any body some good news yet???? :shock: :?:

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Salaam sis and bro's,

No i've not heard anything yet still in the same spot...... :?

I am getting worked up about it because im hering different stories from all over don't know what to believe.....!!!!

But im starting to believe this "60 day" thing now

59 days for me today ......

Still got my hopes up.

I will make dua for all inshallah,and hopefully we shall All get good news very soon......

and just remember "GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT"

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:54 pm

salaaamm !!!!!!!!NO NEWS AS OF YET...WAT BOUT YOUR SELF???

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:33 pm

I Havent got any news yet,only thing that i got a new council house so i am now moving around and all that stuff.Ithink it has been today 57 days now....still waiting.

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Salaam every1,

I don't know if any one's noticed but.........

I've noticed the following message on this web page (www.ukvacpk.com) along the top in red.....

DUE TO LOCAL SECURITY ISSUES ALL VISA APPLICATION CENTRES IN PAKISTAN WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

So if anyone was planning to pay them a vist DONT.....

This has got me thinking now. I wonder whats happened...????
im worried sick now man........ :cry: :( :cry:

plz keep me posted on any updates.....

hum786

Post by hum786 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:49 pm

ms akhtar,

Don't worry i picked up this message last night it's due to the long march Pervaiz musharraf and the barristers are carrying out i beleive etc......etc..... and due to security reasons they closed the VAC down as it may affect them cuz they are scary pussys!!!

I was thinkin this morning our applications are'nt straight forward thats why they are tking long. Wot do they want to verify because our hubbys haven't even been called for any interviews etc.....

Wots the delay....................................... I'm being very impatient now this means no deliveries for another few days arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh....................