ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal Letter I got.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

takkari
Newly Registered

Refusal Letter I got.

Post by takkari » Fri May 29, 2015 8:19 am

The refusal letter I received.

Though I had attached a copy of medical certificate of IOM but I think that was not submitted/considered.

I wrote to VAC Karachi about this and the reply I got:

"Please be informed that as per policy the registration staff always accepts all the supporting documents provided by the applicants. All the documents which you submitted with your visa application were accepted and forwarded to the British Embassy in Abu Dhabi for processing.
Please note that only photo copies except the bank statement in original of all documents are required under the Academic visit visa category. The same procedure was followed in this case as well."

I am reapplying with Original Medical Certificate.

Anything else needed with new application? What about few other original documents I submitted last time? Shall I write a cover letter and state that I attached a copy of medical certificate last time and that other required documents in original were attached with previous application and now I am submitting copies of those?

Thanks

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Refusal Letter I got.

Post by terriblescream » Fri May 29, 2015 1:46 pm

They would have written that it is a photocopy that not acceptable but it would appear ECO says there wasn't one

If you are not in a hurry you should complain I suggest.

oghenekevwe
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by oghenekevwe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:05 pm

hello everyone i need help plz help me, i am so desperate and confuse, i dont know what to do, i am in spain, i came for holiday and i lost my 5 years residence card of and EEA family member of an EEA national. i am applying for a eea family permit to go back to the uk but it was refuse because apparently i am applying as a partner of the EEA national living in the uk. but he is my father and i am more that 21 years old. plz what should i do.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:10 pm

oghenekevwe wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:05 pm
hello everyone i need help plz help me, i am so desperate and confuse, i dont know what to do, i am in spain, i came for holiday and i lost my 5 years residence card of and EEA family member of an EEA national. i am applying for a eea family permit to go back to the uk but it was refuse because apparently i am applying as a partner of the EEA national living in the uk. but he is my father and i am more that 21 years old. plz what should i do.
Please desist from tagging onto the end of another member's thread which has absolutely no relevance to your situation. Please continue to post in your own topic. :!:

general-uk-immigration-forum/i-lost-my- ... l#p1732915
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

oghenekevwe
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by oghenekevwe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:12 pm

am sorry