ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT dependent to Tier 2 General application queries

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SA001
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ICT dependent to Tier 2 General application queries

Post by SA001 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:39 am

Hello

I am switching from Tier 2 ICT dependent to Tier 2 General Visa and I am in UK from last 3+ years on Tier 2 ICT dependent visa, what should be the answers for below questions for Tier 2 Visa application

1.Residential address - As I am residing with my spouse in UK from last 3 years. Should I fill UK address or India address as applying from India? Based on this may be need to change duration of stay on the address

2.Dependant details - People financially dependent on you?Does anyone rely on you for financial support?
Include both those travelling with you and those who are not.(Required)
As per our plan my husband and kids will apply as dependent visa later from UK itself (when i will be back in UK on my visa) .. Do i need to mention Kids and husband dependent on me ?

3.Accommodation details -As we already have a home rented should we give current home address or some hotel etc from a new application perspective?

Thanks in advance

SA001
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 ICT dependent to Tier 2 General application queries

Post by SA001 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:39 pm

Appreciate if someone can reply please. It is bit urgent!

neilin
India

Post by neilin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi, I can tell you about myself having quite similar situation when my wife got T2G after ICT dependent recently.
1. Residential address- we have put the exact details until when she was in uk and later date from local city Bangalore where we made the application. Of course before UK address you can mention the historical address. Please remember that stamp date will be present in passport before manipulating it.
2 dependent - only kids
And kids travelled with mother back to India and mentioned ICT dependent visa already had for kids.
I joined them during return to uk so we have mentioned that also but don't require new visa as I had already ICT that time.
3. Accommodation- mentioned our uk address.

Honestly, you can mention in free text box if something more you want.

Imreev
Newly Registered
India

Post by Imreev » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:56 am

1) Residential Address - Mention India address; The address where you are residing while making the application.
2) Dependents - kids are dependent.
3) Accomodation - mention UK address.. just have some rent agreement etc in your name to prove you have made the arrangements.

I have filled in details in my application somewhat similar to what neilin has mentioned..

SA001
Newly Registered
India

Post by SA001 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:47 pm

Thank you guys!!