ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Form BRP use as ID

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fargo
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

MN1 application for a child

Post by Fargo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:59 am

Hie to all on this forum. New to this but hope that the question posted answered all the initial questions for the poster.

However I kindly ask if some one could offer me quidance in respect of which form to utilise..

I have two children born in 2010/2011 in UK (England). have never left UK. Both myself and partner cuurently hold ILR. I wish to apply for the children first to gain their British citizenship. I am so con fused as to which application form to use: FORM T or the MN1 FORM ?
Currently it also states that applications can now be done on line.

I wish to thank all those in advance who can assist with this matter. Best of wishes to all.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 application for a child

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:03 am

1. Please do NOT tag your questions onto other members topics. Your post has been split to its own topic.

2. It is form MN1 as your children have not lived in the UK for 10 years to qualify on Form T.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fargo
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: MN1 application for a child

Post by Fargo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:14 am

Thank you Moderator. As I said new to this board so apologies for error committed when posting. I thank you for the prompt response and hope my question and your response will assist others too. A good day to you.

Fargo
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

MN1 Form BRP use as ID

Post by Fargo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:53 am

Dear All.

Please assist... I am grateful for the advice provided to me initially. I kindly ask that as a parent filling out a form for my child, which section do you select for the question about REASON for NOT PROVIDING A PASSPORT?

I had the thought that maybe I should just enter on the OTHER section and provide details of the BRP and expired Travel document to. The child born in UK in 2010 and has ILR and has never had a passport. Equally does the Biometric Residence Permit qualify for use as an ID? My child did have a travel document but recently expired. I entered the details on the section asking for Travel document but it will not accept a past date (as it expired) it insists on a future date?!.

I kindly thank you all in advance who have experience of this MN1 FORM completion. Thank you.