ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my ILR - Many thanks to the forum!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vijier1
Newly Registered

Got my ILR - Many thanks to the forum!

Post by vijier1 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi all,
I got my ILR last week…Many thanks to all those people on this forum. I was on WP for 4 yrs and switched to HSMP last year. This forum has helped me a lot with all my queries during my hsmp process as well. Many thanks to you all guys! I am really grateful for all the help!

For my ILR processing - I applied at the PEO Croydon office…and submitted all the documents that I had.
1. WP letters + extension letters
2. Hsmp approval letters
3. bank statements + payslips for 5 yrs
4. P60 s and P45s

Apart from this, I submitted a fax copy of my current employer reference letter. But, the case worker was not very keen to look at the letter. I then collected my passport after 2hrs.

So, many thanks to you all guys!

kariarxy

Post by kariarxy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:23 pm

congratulations! How many days absences do you have? How did the caseworker calculate the absences? thanks. I will apply for ILR in July, so would like to know some information about it.

KUMARVK

Post by KUMARVK » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:37 am

when did you book your PEO appiontment
what doc's you have submitted can you share templates.
is it for single or for family aswell

vijier1
Newly Registered

Post by vijier1 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:23 pm

Hi,
I only had at the max 4 weeks of abesence per year. But, arrival stamping for one of my holidays was missing and so, I got a letter from my employer stating that I was living and working in UK during that period.

Apart from this, I didnt have any break in employment. I had a wp transfer but the break in employment was hardly for 5 days.

Also, the earliest appointment that I culd get was on 26 th June when I phoned up PEO during 1st week of May. So, I went thro' a solicitor who had slots at the PEO Croydon every week. I had to pay a fee for him but as I have travel plans by June end...I had no other option but to pay the solicitor.

hope this helps!

Ramit

Hi

Post by Ramit » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 pm

To apply for ILR is it complusary to show the HO 5 yrs of pay slips? I have lost some pay slips. If this is necessary what else can I show them for months where my pay slips are missing?