ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to prove Proof of Living in UK?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tapash

How to prove Proof of Living in UK?

Post by tapash » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:43 am

My wife finally received her PR last week. While filling in the Naturalisation application for her, supporting documents section asks for "Proof of living in the UK".

She is an EEA national, qualified period for PR August 2015, Worked till April 2016. She had 2 child after that, so she hasn't worked till now. In this screenshot attached it says the following.. Image

Bank statement or household bills not accepted!! Now she cant have a letter from employer since she was unemployed, nor she studied. Just wondering what letter from Government departments can I submit to support this requirement? We have child benefits award notice, tenancy agreement. Would this be enough?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: How to prove Proof of Living in UK?

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Child Benefit notifications/letters, local government letters/documents, HMRC letters, or similar ok, tenancy agreements also I believe.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

tapash

Re: How to prove Proof of Living in UK?

Post by tapash » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:18 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 pm
Child Benefit notifications/letters, local government letters/documents, HMRC letters, or similar ok, tenancy agreements also I believe.
Thanks