ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set LR Declaration/Consent Form URGENT HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Required Mandatory and Supported Documents for Set LR application

Post by alpharomeo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 am

Hi seniors, gurus and all members,

I am writing this post in curiosity just to confirm about the mandatory and supportive documents as I have discussed with couple of solicitors and read the different post on this forum as well and little confuse about which else supported documents should I send with my application. I am currently on Tier 1 Ent, was granted extension last year.

I am applying my Set LR application within next 10 days time so just making sure I am sending the correct documents.
1. Current and all previous Passports with current BRP.
2. Life in UK certificate.
3. UK Degree for English language.

Both solicitors advised me not send any other documents as mentioned above but when I am reading the forum people has sent many other documents like council tax letters, marriage certificate, mortgage letter, pay slips, maintenance bank statement and etc. All seniors and moderators and fellow members please help and advice me with this issue and advise me if I have to send any other documents with these three mentioned above. Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Required Mandatory and Supported Documents for Set LR application

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:27 pm

You need to follow the required and limited documents for Set LR.

Don't confuse yourself with what other people are submitting based on their route and circumstances. Different routes require different documents.

Read the guidance notes in the link below for clarity.

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov ... form-setlr
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:36 pm

Many thanks @CR001, you always been a good help. I already have read the guidance notes and according to this document i only need to submit as below;
1. Current and all previous Passports with current BRP.
2. Life in UK certificate.
3. UK Degree for English language.

Is it correct?

Secondly, as per the new system is it better to upload all the documents by myeslf at home or let the Sopra staff do all the scanning, please advice? Do I need to upload all the pages of my previous passports or only with the travel stamps? Many thanks once again in advance.

babsquare
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by babsquare » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:09 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:27 pm
You need to follow the required and limited documents for Set LR.

Don't confuse yourself with what other people are submitting based on their route and circumstances. Different routes require different documents.

Read the guidance notes in the link below for clarity.

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov ... form-setlr

Hi CR001, Set LR with the new system base on the online application filled, you will be ask to provide some set of document apart from those mention like child birthday, marriage certificate, proof of living together, child immigration i.e BRP n passport etc.

Secondly can phone bill be used as proof of address

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Quick help to these questions??? Set LR application

Post by alpharomeo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:04 pm

What is the correct answers to it??

Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?

Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Quick help to these questions??? Set LR application

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:05 am

alpharomeo wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:04 pm
What is the correct answers to it??

Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? Do you?

Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? Are you?
How can strangers on a forum know the answer to your circumstances? The correct answer is the truth. Is it that you don't understand the questions? :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Set LR Declaration/Consent Form URGENT HELP

Post by alpharomeo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:06 pm

Please help me with the Declaration/Consent Form to be printed and singed by the applicant at end of application??

Consent form has 3 Parts;
1. Does all three parts needs to be singed by main applicant??

2. part 2 need to be singed by main applicant and spouse as hold joint mortgage and have got both of their names on council tax bill?? Do they both need to sign or just the spouse??

3. part 3 as main applicant in arranging the finances to himself so singed by main applicant??

please all seniors and moderators help with the uploading documents lists so which document will go in which section??? please see the list of documents

Main Applicant:
1. 3x Passports
2. BRP
3. Life in UK pass cert
4. UK degree

Spouse of Main applicant:
1. Passport
2. BRP
3. Proof of Address for last 2 years (Mortgage/Land Registry Cert, Council Tax Bill 2018-18 & 2014-15)

Can we upload driving lisence for main applicatnt and spouse with same address for proof of address??

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Re: Set LR Declaration/Consent Form URGENT HELP

Post by alpharomeo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Please moderators whoever merging the posts can also reply the post. i would be highly obliged if you please answer the post as well. many many thank s

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:10 pm

alpharomeo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:06 pm
Please help me with the Declaration/Consent Form to be printed and singed by the applicant at end of application??

Consent form has 3 Parts;
1. Does all three parts needs to be singed by main applicant??

2. part 2 need to be singed by main applicant and spouse as hold joint mortgage and have got both of their names on council tax bill?? Do they both need to sign or just the spouse??

3. part 3 as main applicant in arranging the finances to himself so singed by main applicant??

please all seniors and moderators help with the uploading documents lists so which document will go in which section??? please see the list of documents

Main Applicant:
1. 3x Passports
2. BRP
3. Life in UK pass cert
4. UK degree

Spouse of Main applicant:
1. Passport
2. BRP
3. Proof of Address for last 2 years (Mortgage/Land Registry Cert, Council Tax Bill 2018-18 & 2014-15)

Can we upload driving lisence for main applicatnt and spouse with same address for proof of address??
@CR001 @CASA please help

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:40 pm

The three parts clearly say who needs to sign. You as the main applicant will sign part 1. Your spouse will sign part 2 if you are relying on joint bank accounts or joint documents. Part 3 is irrelevant to you IF you are NOT relying on any bank accounts for someone who is providing you financial support e.g. your dad, brother etc.

I am not aware of the document categories for LR but I would assume they have generic categories.

Current passport and consent form needs to go in “proof of application”

life in uk and UK degree can go in “education”

previous passports can go in “travel history”

brp, land registry, council bills etc can go in “prroof of residence”

The categories are not that crucial as long you upload all your docs.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:43 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:40 pm
The three parts clearly say who needs to sign. You as the main applicant will sign part 1. Your spouse will sign part 2 if you are relying on joint bank accounts or joint documents. Part 3 is irrelevant to you IF you are NOT relying on any bank accounts for someone who is providing you financial support e.g. your dad, brother etc.

I am not aware of the document categories for LR but I would assume they have generic categories.

Many thanks for your reply, i did the same and trying to keep the documents as simple as I can, as proof of address/living together I am using council tax letter which is in both of our names, will it be ok for the application?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:45 pm

alpharomeo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:43 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:40 pm

Many thanks for your reply, i did the same and trying to keep the documents as simple as I can, as proof of address/living together I am using council tax letter which is in both of our names, will it be ok for the application?
Yes, you can use UK licencse as proof of address also, water bills, electricity bills, tv license, NHS docs etc.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.