ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who will Home Office contact for the decision of Stage 1? The lawyer or the applicant?

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yyang
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Who will Home Office contact for the decision of Stage 1? The lawyer or the applicant?

Post by yyang » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:24 pm

Hello:

For those of you who use immigration lawyer in the T1 visa application, could you please let me know who will Home Offie contact in terms of the confirmation of receiving the documents and the final endorsement decision? Is it the lawyer or the applicant, both contact details have been left on the application form.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

WRWR
Russia

Re: Who will Home Office contact for the decision of Stage 1? The lawyer or the applicant?

Post by WRWR » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Did you receive an email from Home Office with number starting with URN2018* ?

I guess, decision will be sent to the same email.

But I do not think it will make a big difference. Your lawyer will contact you, no worries. :)