ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residency Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sathmaha
Newly Registered

Permanent Residency Application

Post by sathmaha » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:36 am

Dear All,

I am a permanent resident in the UK (got the visa on 2015), my wife & daughter completed 10 years stay here and eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain next month. Do I need to give my passport detail to the Home office or only my biometric resident permit detail? as my passport expired, going to renew soon, also I heard nowadays we need to complete applications online.

But my wife's & daughter's passports are NOT expired, only my passport expired (Sri Lankan), is it OK for my wife and daughter to apply for ILR without my passport detail? what information home office asking to provide partner's detail.

Please kindly advise me

Thank you so much.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Permanent Residency Application

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:20 pm

Long residence ILR is granted to individuals who are eligible on their own.
If they are eligible under long residence, then their application will be granted on its own and their relationship with you is not relevant.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sathmaha
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent Residency Application

Post by sathmaha » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:25 pm

Thank you so much for the answer. yes its makes sense. Thanks again.