ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some questions while filling set o online form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shazekh
Newly Registered
India

Re: some questions while filling set o online form

Post by shazekh » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:47 pm

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied
information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to
provide you financial support ? ( i dont have any joint bank or utility account with my brother )

The answer is 'No' - your brother is not providing you financial support so you shouldn't be putting his bank details anyway. Not sure what Financial Requirement is in your case but I presume you are using your/ your wife's salary to prove it so it should be those two accounts.

ricky83
Bangladesh

Post by ricky83 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:50 pm

shazekh wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 pm
in application i clearly wrote that MY brother owns this property and he pays mortgage for this , i am not paying any rent

is it necessary to get a letter by my brother that i am residing in this property without rent or cohabitation documents are enough ?

Cohabitation documents are to prove you and your wife have been together. You'll need documents for your "ACCOMMODATION" to prove you wont be relying on Public Funds. You'll need to put property Land registry + Mortgage documents (which will prove your brother owns this property) and accompany with a letter from your brother saying - he has no objection to your staying at his place as long as you need and he pays the rent and council tax etc. You may also include in the letter how many rooms this property has (excl. Bathroom and Spam) as they will check if the property you live is not overcrowded and there are enough rooms for families living. Also you might need to put his Passport copy+Visa copy to prove that he is a legal resident here in the UK. [/highlight][/glow]

my annual salary is £ 36200 and i have letter from employer that i am needed in foreseeable future.

isnt it enough that i dont need public funds in future ?

shazekh
Newly Registered
India

Post by shazekh » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:46 pm

Your salary meets the minimum threshold; however they clearly ASK for Adequate Maintenance and Accommodation proof. Hence you'll need to show adequate accommodation for you and your family too.
Refer - https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... nnex_F.pdf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pm

shazekh wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:46 pm
Your salary meets the minimum threshold; however they clearly ASK for Adequate Maintenance and Accommodation proof. Hence you'll need to show adequate accommodation for you and your family too.
Why are you posting links to documents that are NOT relevant to PBS based ILR applications?? The link you have posted is for spouse settlement visas issued BEFORE 9th Jully 2012!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ricky83
Bangladesh

Post by ricky83 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pm
shazekh wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:46 pm
Why are you posting links to documents that are NOT relevant to PBS based ILR applications?? The link you have posted is for spouse settlement visas issued BEFORE 9th Jully 2012!!

is this link for set O policy guidance

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -07-18.pdf

but its not working

is there any other link ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:06 pm

See Set O guidance notes in link below.

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov ... -form-seto
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shazekh
Newly Registered
India

Post by shazekh » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:30 pm

Sorry if the link misled in anyway, but i only put it there to take reference for accommodation rules to refer to Section 7 ONLY as the question was around accomodation. I should have mentioned this with the link though, so sorry if this created any confusion to the readers. Also the link posted was not for visas before 2012, the document was published on website in 2015 and also has reference to before and after 2012 as in all the other documents.

The rules for overcrowded accomodation etc are the same for any visa you apply. Read Section 7.2 Ownership/ occupation on page 17 for your case and documents you are required to submit with your application to support your accomodation.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:34 pm

shazekh wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:30 pm
Sorry if the link misled in anyway, but i only put it there to take reference for accommodation rules to refer to Section 7 ONLY as the question was around accomodation. I should have mentioned this with the link though, so sorry if this created any confusion to the readers. Also the link posted was not for visas before 2012, the document was published on website in 2015 and also has reference to before and after 2012 as in all the other documents.

The rules for overcrowded accomodation etc are the same for any visa you apply. Read Section 7.2 Ownership/ occupation on page 17 for your case and documents you are required to submit with your application to support your accomodation.
Please do not confuse the different rules for different ILR applications. There is NO requirement to prove all the same accommodation requirements for ILR as when applying for a dependent visa. The evidence required is proof of COHABITATION if a PBS Dependent is applying for ILR.

Also the link you posted, specifically refers to the pre July 2012 SPOUSE SETTLEMENT visa routes and post July 2012 Appendix FM-SE SPOUSE VISA routes and is NOT relevant to the PBS route applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ricky83
Bangladesh

Post by ricky83 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:01 pm

Declaration
By sending this application, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and belief the following is correct:
the information relating to the application
the supporting evidence
Also, the application will be processed according to the privacy policy and terms and conditions.
If false information is given, the applications will be refused and the applicants may be banned from the UK and
prosecuted.
I am an applicant and I am authorised to act on behalf of the other applicants and have discussed and confirmed
the contents of this application with them

do i have sign to below this declaration and submit at sopra steria ?
it will be considered as my declaration signed ?

ricky83
Bangladesh

rent free accommodation letter to attach with ilr

Post by ricky83 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:23 pm

i am applying from tier2 general to ILR.
my brotheria paying mortgage and i am not paying rent.

is below letter enough or do i need to add more things ?
-------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I am writing to inform that I own this property and paying mortgage for this.

I am pleased to confirm that Mr. DDDDD and his family (Spouse and 2 daughters) are residing in my house on rent free basis. I have no objection in his staying at this place as long as he needs it.

I am not providing any financial support to Mr. DDDD .

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case if you need any further details/clarification.

Your sincerely

------------------------------------------

shazekh
Newly Registered
India

Post by shazekh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:00 pm

Looks good but I would suggest you put Address in the letter as well and attach either land registry or mortgage statement to support this letter.

ricky83
Bangladesh

funds in dependent bank account very less

Post by ricky83 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:16 pm

i am main applicant applying via tier 2 general to ILR.

in cohabitation documents , i am attaching my wife bank statement and in that accounts are less than £ 200 .

can it be a problem or not ?

me and my wife has joint credit card .... she mostly uses credit card ( im also attaching credit card statement as cohabitation proof for other month ) .

plz reply

shazekh
Newly Registered
India

Post by shazekh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:55 pm

That shouldn’t be a problem.

ricky83
Bangladesh

consent form part 3

Post by ricky83 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:05 pm

as i have submitted my set O from ( tier2 general to ILR )

where i am living my brother own that property and i am not paying rent ( i have got a letter from my brother and attached that ) in supporting doccument.

My brother has written in letter he is not providing me any financial support.

i dont have any joint bank account or utility account with my brother.

i have joint utility account with my wife ( for this we have signed part 1 and part 2 of consent form ).

in light of above PART 3 of consent form shoulb leave empty ?

what experts suggest ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: consent form part 3

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:44 pm

ricky83 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:05 pm

where i am living my brother own that property and i am not paying rent ( i have got a letter from my brother and attached that ) in supporting doccument.

i have joint utility account with my wife ( for this we have signed part 1 and part 2 of consent form ).

what experts suggest ?
Are you providing brother’s mortgage papers or anything like that?
I would assume providing house free of cost is indeed a financial support.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ricky83
Bangladesh

Post by ricky83 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:44 pm
ricky83 wrote:

what experts suggest ?

what should i do in this case ?

bcz in form of joint b ank account and utility account there is no financial support

should my brother write another simple consent letter and he allow to home office that they can perform any verification checks ( i think better to attach mortgage statement )

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:35 pm

ricky83 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am
tier11417 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:44 pm
ricky83 wrote:

what experts suggest ?

what should i do in this case ?

bcz in form of joint b ank account and utility account there is no financial support

should my brother write another simple consent letter and he allow to home office that they can perform any verification checks ( i think better to attach mortgage statement )

I am just making an educated guess. If you are relying on your brother’s accommodation and providing his mortgage papers etc to prove accommodation, I would assume he writes a consent letter for you that he has no issue with that. Also if any verification checks are required he consents to that.

If the part 3 specifically only states joint bank accounts then just leave it blank. If it states joint accounts and documents both get your brother to sign that.

The letter he will provide will do I think, Just add a line that he consents to any verification checks for the documents he has provided you in support for your application that is mortgage papers etc.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ricky83
Bangladesh

will my solicitor get my ILR BRP ?

Post by ricky83 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:48 pm

i processed my ILR case through solicitor

my solicitor got an email that my ILR granted ( this email he received on 13-feb-2019 ) .

will my solicitor get ILR BRP crds ?

i dont want to ping him much .

plz can any one explain