ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IlR route on 5 years basis employment hours

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

IlR route on 5 years basis employment hours

Post by Ragbirmattu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:17 pm

Dear fellow members,

I am applying ILR in September 2019 by 5 years route. I am having 2 full time employment and two part time employment at this moment since last 4 months. When i read the guidance of ILR i got understanding that we can also use initial applications job creation of two employees for ILR.. is is am rifgt in understanding rules? Second if someone got more than 2 employees at the time of extension applications but only claim
Points of 2 employees can we still the extra employeement existed at the time of extension.

Secondly if we go for new online applications can we travel if applications delay as we will still got valid visa till next year.. please guide

Third my misses have CCJ on her name before marriage as she made mistake of paying off debt and accepted IVA 5 years and 8 months ago. In may it will complete 6 years but would not shown in credit file. Do we still not to tick in applications form that she had CCJ 6 over years ago.. what if we dont inform in applications form would this edfect the ILR application.
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: IlR route on 5 years basis employment hours

Post by marcnath » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:00 pm

Ragbirmattu wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:17 pm
Dear fellow members,

I am applying ILR in September 2019 by 5 years route. I am having 2 full time employment and two part time employment at this moment since last 4 months. When i read the guidance of ILR i got understanding that we can also use initial applications job creation of two employees for ILR.. is is am rifgt in understanding rules? Second if someone got more than 2 employees at the time of extension applications but only claim
Points of 2 employees can we still the extra employeement existed at the time of extension.
This is very confusing. You can't use the job creation from your extension for ILR - not sure where you saw something like that. It would be a lot easier if you copy and paste the exact text you are referring to.
Ragbirmattu wrote:

Secondly if we go for new online applications can we travel if applications delay as we will still got valid visa till next year.. please guide
No. Travelling abroad when your application is in process will result in cancellation of the application - I haven't seen that changed.
Ragbirmattu wrote:
Third my misses have CCJ on her name before marriage as she made mistake of paying off debt and accepted IVA 5 years and 8 months ago. In may it will complete 6 years but would not shown in credit file. Do we still not to tick in applications form that she had CCJ 6 over years ago.. what if we dont inform in applications form would this edfect the ILR application.
Thanks
Refusing to disclose any material factor can result in a deception decision.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Re: IlR route on 5 years basis employment hours

Post by Ragbirmattu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:50 am

This job creation part is on original online application form of settlement.. this is stated there

During your period of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), you must have created 2 full time jobs for 12 months each across your business(es). If you created 2 jobs in your initial application, you may use these jobs to claim points for settlement, if they were maintained for at least 12 months during your extension period of leave.

Alternatively, if the jobs you created during your initial period of leave no longer exist, you can create 2 more in your extension period of leave, and claim points for them - if they exist for at least 12 months.

Have you created 2 or more full-time jobs in the UK? (Required)

Yes NO

Second.. on declatrion..
This CCJ will removed from the file after 6 years and this is law in UK that you will be clear from debt after 6 years and CCJ will also remove from solvency register.. Do you still think it will be a matter of deception if we dont disclose it as per my understanding once it remove from the your after 6 years then you dont need to show disclose this.