ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EU wife/husband with PR of EU citizens with

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diamond45
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Non EU wife/husband with PR of EU citizens with

Post by diamond45 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:24 pm

Hello Admin,

I have a question which I cannot find from Eu route topics. Can non Eu with PR and her/his child with UE passport apply for settled status in the public phase test now. Thank you and I really appreciate your response

Alinacarolina
United Kingdom

Re: Non EU wife/husband with PR of EU citizens with

Post by Alinacarolina » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:11 pm

diamond45 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:24 pm
Hello Admin,

I have a question which I cannot find from Eu route topics. Can non Eu with PR and her/his child with UE passport apply for settled status in the public phase test now. Thank you and I really appreciate your response
If you have PR you can apply now.

diamond45
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by diamond45 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:34 pm

Hi Alina carolina,

Yes non EU family had PR and the Husband is EU citizens with holds PR too but husband doesn’t want to apply to settled status because he wants to stay in EU after brexit. He plan to move out on 2020 if no deal. But the daughter will stay to non EU wife which she want to stay in UK. Quite complicated. Non EU with PR is currently returning to work to raised the child. Do you think the non EU wife can apply without his husband with her baby 2years old.

Alinacarolina
United Kingdom

Post by Alinacarolina » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:25 am

diamond45 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:34 pm
Hi Alina carolina,

Yes non EU family had PR and the Husband is EU citizens with holds PR too but husband doesn’t want to apply to settled status because he wants to stay in EU after brexit. He plan to move out on 2020 if no deal. But the daughter will stay to non EU wife which she want to stay in UK. Quite complicated. Non EU with PR is currently returning to work to raised the child. Do you think the non EU wife can apply without his husband with her baby 2years old.
If you have PR then you do not have to proof your relationship with your husband or your 5 years residence in UK. Just follow the simple steps in the app and you will be alright. It is free of cost to apply and you can apply as many times as you want.

diamond45
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by diamond45 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:29 am

Hi Alina,

Many thanks. I really appreciate your response. Godbless you.