ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best way to contact UKVI

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Didi06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Best way to contact UKVI

Post by Didi06 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:02 am

Hi
Does anyone know the best way to contact UKVI? because after my payment for priority service (£3018.20), I received an email confirming receipt of payment, but I didn't get an email with access to book an appointment on UKVCAS site.

I'm concerned because I have called the support centre, but didn't get any useful help.

Can anyone kindly advice?
Didi

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Best way to contact UKVI

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Didi06 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:02 am
Hi
Does anyone know the best way to contact UKVI? because after my payment for priority service (£3018.20), I received an email confirming receipt of payment, but I didn't get an email with access to book an appointment on UKVCAS site.

I'm concerned because I have called the support centre, but didn't get any useful help.

Can anyone kindly advice?
Didi
Did you check your junk folder?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Didi06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Didi06 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:26 am

Hi,
Yes, I checked my junk folder and it wasn't there. Don't know what else to do, cos the whole point of paying for super priority is because I'm travelling on the 1st week of march

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:05 pm

Didi06 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:26 am
Hi,
Yes, I checked my junk folder and it wasn't there. Don't know what else to do, cos the whole point of paying for super priority is because I'm travelling on the 1st week of march
The payment email what you received has a link to “return to application” and book appointment. Did you try returning to your application??
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Didi06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Didi06 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi tier11417,

Yes, I did go back to my payment confirmation email, and have clicked on the "book appointment" button. It directed me to the UKCVAS site, and asked for my username & password, but since I was never sent a second email with a link, I can't log in (as the email & password I used for my application on UKVI won't work on UKCVAS site)

it's crazy, I tell you!! I've called the UKVI support centre, but they were not of any help to me.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:36 pm

Didi06 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 pm
Hi tier11417,

Yes, I did go back to my payment confirmation email, and have clicked on the "book appointment" button. It directed me to the UKCVAS site, and asked for my username & password, but since I was never sent a second email with a link, I can't log in (as the email & password I used for my application on UKVI won't work on UKCVAS site)

it's crazy, I tell you!! I've called the UKVI support centre, but they were not of any help to me.
you need to go back to your application. I am pretty sure it will direct you to create a sopra account. Did you try that? Login to your UKVI account.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:38 pm

you need to send yourself an “access code” from ukvi website to create a sopra account

Didi06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Didi06 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi tier11417

Thanks for your response

I've gone back to my application many times, the challenge is that once i click on "book appointment" it directs me straight to the sopra steria site and asks for "username & password". It doesn't even ask or let me create an account nor generate an access code.

I reckon its a technical issue, that's why i desperately need to contact someone somewhere. I don't know if its a UKVI or UKVCAS issue. But i have contacted UKVI support centre (no help), and i have called sopra steria contact number (it just rang for 3 mins, then said all agents were busy, and that i should call back later)

:(

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Didi06 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:54 pm
Hi tier11417

Thanks for your response

I've gone back to my application many times, the challenge is that once i click on "book appointment" it directs me straight to the sopra steria site and asks for "username & password". It doesn't even ask or let me create an account nor generate an access code.

I reckon its a technical issue, that's why i desperately need to contact someone somewhere. I don't know if its a UKVI or UKVCAS issue. But i have contacted UKVI support centre (no help), and i have called sopra steria contact number (it just rang for 3 mins, then said all agents were busy, and that i should call back later)

:(
Dont click the link in your payment confirmation email.

Did you have a link to return to application when you initially filled out your application BEFORE payment? For example when you started your application and wanted to return to it the next day to edit it etc.

You need to return back to your UKVI application.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 pm

I tried clicking the link in my payment confirmation email and it takes me here. Basically you need to return to UKVI account.
Attachments
4B102A0A-0DB9-4D77-8BD1-794D87DBB0EF.jpeg
4B102A0A-0DB9-4D77-8BD1-794D87DBB0EF.jpeg (318.61 KiB) Viewed 626 times

Didi06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Didi06 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 am

Hi.

Thanks for getting back to me. I can't view the file you sent at 7.22pm. It says I don't have permission to view the attachment

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 am

Didi06 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 am
Hi.

Thanks for getting back to me. I can't view the file you sent at 7.22pm. It says I don't have permission to view the attachment
Not sure why