ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Visa Application Printed form Signature

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shabs1985
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Online Visa Application Printed form Signature

Post by shabs1985 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:07 am

For the print out of the original application, my wife will be bringing that to the biometric test centre. She will sign and date pages 2 and 10. she will also put a passport size photo on the front. Do i need to have a scanned copy of this application form so i can submit a printed copy to Sheffield in the pack? does the biometric centre stamp the application for when she hands it to them. do they keep the application form?
any help clarifyiong would be immensely appreciated. thanks :?
also can it be a scanned copy or does it have to be wet signature?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Online Visa Application Printed form Signature

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:12 pm

Where she is applying from?

If i talk about visa centre in Pakistan then No they don't keep original form and they will keep passport and rest all supporting documents and printed form (with applicant signature on it) should be send to UKVI in Sheffield (UK) by the sponsor/applicant

shabs1985
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shabs1985 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 pm

They say a copy of the online application form should be sent to Sheffield at the top of the pack. can i get her to sign the declaration pages and print those off instead.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 pm

shabs1985 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 pm
They say a copy of the online application form should be sent to Sheffield at the top of the pack. can i get her to sign the declaration pages and print those off instead.
Yes that's what I did
She posted declaration pages with her signature and all others original supporting doucments to my UK address and i sent it to UK shiefflied address with special dleivery envelop in bundle so that they they could safely return it to my address

shabs1985
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shabs1985 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:11 am

ILR1980 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 pm
shabs1985 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 pm
Yes that's what I did
She posted declaration pages with her signature and all others original supporting doucments to my UK address and i sent it to UK shiefflied address with special dleivery envelop in bundle so that they they could safely return it to my address
Does it matter if she scans the two signed declaration pages and sends them over to me so I can print them out and include them in the pack or does it have to be wet ink.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:26 am

I would not scan signature

Applicant print form for a reason to sign it with hand..i dont know whether they will accept it if applicant or sponsor send them scan copy of signature page

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:44 pm

Simply a sponsor can sign it on behalf of applicant which shouldn't be an issue.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.