ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help need

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sheikh123123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Need help aplying eea permanent residence

Post by Sheikh123123 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:24 am

Hi I have long history with immigration... I come to this country 2009 apply asylum I don't get answer almost five years ... Then I get merry in UK 2013 with eea national get GB marriage certificate. I apply same time eea family permanent I get refused letter because I don't provide my valid id no right of appeal... Then I get invited for my asylum interview after long time they refused that as well I go to court court alow my apeal on FM Apendex ruel ... After I get leave to remain 2.5 years... then I apply eea FM I get five years card now I want to know when can I count 5 years date we get married? Or date I finish eea after five years visa or I can count my leave to remain time as well please help me thanks

Sheikh123123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Urgent help need

Post by Sheikh123123 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 pm

Hi I have long history with immigration... I come to this country 2009 apply asylum I don't get answer almost five years ... Then I get merry in UK 2013 with eea national get GB marriage certificate. I apply same time eea family permanent I get refused letter because I don't provide my valid id no right of appeal... Then I get invited for my asylum interview after long time they refused that as well I go to court court alow my apeal on FM Apendex ruel ... After I get leave to remain 2.5 years... then I apply eea FM I get five years card now I want to know when can I count 5 years date we get married? Or date I finish eea after five years visa or I can count my leave to remain time as well please help me thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Urgent help need

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:58 am

You should challenged the EEA refusal on the basis of ID card.

Non of the EEA ID decision have been uphelp by the court, as far as I know. Going on the 2.5 years is waste of time.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Sheikh123123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sheikh123123 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:10 pm

I don't get right of appeal only thing I want to know that when can I apply for permanent card

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:20 pm

Well, in 60% of the cases of ID i deal with, Home Office do not grant right of appeal, and i have to appeal directly to the Tribunal to consider that a right of appeal exist, and they usually accepts this. Therefore i am not surprised that Home Office did not grant you a right of appeal. What i find unfortunate is the fact that you were unable to receive legal advise of the fact that you could nevertheless had appealed that decision event with the Home Office saying you had no right of appeal.

If your former wife was a qualified person or working during the course of your marriage until the point of divorce, you may have a right of permanent Residence now.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors