ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (o) application error

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

phanidhar6039

Set (o) modificaton

Post by phanidhar6039 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:04 am

Hi,

After submitting the form is there a way to edit them as i have just realized i should have answered yes to one of the consent below 2nd question

How can i modify it as i submitted for standard option and my appointment is on tomorrow?

Do we still need to take printout of online application?
Attachments
Consent.PNG
Consent.PNG (17.76 KiB) Viewed 777 times

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set (o) modificaton

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:18 am

You can't change it once submitted. Change by hand or write a note.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:41 am

phanidhar6039 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:04 am
Hi,

After submitting the form is there a way to edit them as i have just realized i should have answered yes to one of the consent below 2nd question as CR001 said, print the relevant page, edit manually and upload with your othe docs

How can i modify it as i submitted for standard option and my appointment is on tomorrow? you cannot change the service option if you have paid and submitted the application

Do we still need to take printout of online application?
No
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

phanidhar6039

Post by phanidhar6039 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:18 am
You can't change it once submitted. Change by hand or write a note.
Thanks CR001 for reply but now everything online and paid in new system. Got appointment on Wednesday for biometrics.
Do I need to write a letter and upload it in other document sections as we don't need to take printout to centre I assume?

phanidhar6039

Set (o) application error

Post by phanidhar6039 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Hi,

I have applied ILR through standard service for my wife and kid on 07th Feb along with biometrics.

Today when going through the application for one of my friend i noticed i made a mistake in application for one of the question.

Any suggestions what can be done now to see application wont get rejected?
Attachments
visa.PNG
visa.PNG (12.27 KiB) Viewed 683 times

phanidhar6039

Re: Set (o) application error

Post by phanidhar6039 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:36 am

phanidhar6039 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:38 pm
Hi,

I have applied ILR through standard service for my wife and kid on 07th Feb along with biometrics.

Today when going through the application for one of my friend i noticed i made a mistake in application for one of the question.

Good Morning All,

Any suggestions on this to have peace of mind?

I thought of covering letter but not sure where and whom to send.

Are we still allowed to write a covering letter and upload in documents section in new process as I am already done with biometrics?

Thanks,
Phanidhar

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 pm

phanidhar6039 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:36 am
phanidhar6039 wrote:
Hi,

Good Morning All,

Are we still allowed to write a covering letter and upload in documents section in new process as I am already done with biometrics?

Thanks,
Phanidhar
This is not a mistake that can cause refusal 🥴 You are overthinking. However, if you really are concerned use the address on the old SET(O) paper form and send a cover letter with your case ID on. It will reach your CW.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

phanidhar6039

Post by phanidhar6039 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:45 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 pm
phanidhar6039 wrote:
phanidhar6039 wrote:
Hi,

Good Morning All,

Thanks,
Phanidhar
This is not a mistake that can cause refusal 🥴 You are overthinking. However, if you really are concerned use the address on the old SET(O) paper form and send a cover letter with your case ID on. It will reach your CW.
Thanks tier11417 for reply. So case id will be the Unique Application Number in the document check list right as i havent received any email so far after submitting the biometrics.

Can we still scan and upload the covering letter into new system after submitting the biometrics?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:12 pm

phanidhar6039 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:45 pm
tier11417 wrote:
phanidhar6039 wrote:
phanidhar6039 wrote:
Hi,

Good Morning All,

Thanks,
Phanidhar
Thanks tier11417 for reply. So case id will be the Unique Application Number in the document check list right as i havent received any email so far after submitting the biometrics.

Can we still scan and upload the covering letter into new system after submitting the biometrics?
No Case ID email is what you receive later on via HO after you submit your application NOT the unique reference number.
(I have seen in some cases people have not even received Case ID emails also)

No. The account will still be active as you can see. But even if you upload it will not be verified and HO will not be able to see it. The centre verified your documents at your appointment and submitted to the HO. The UKVCAS website says you can upload additional documents only upto 10pm on the day of the appointment.

phanidhar6039

Post by phanidhar6039 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:59 am

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:12 pm
phanidhar6039 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:45 pm
tier11417 wrote:
phanidhar6039 wrote:

Good Morning All,

Thanks,
Phanidhar

No Case ID email is what you receive later on via HO after you submit your application NOT the unique reference number.
(I have seen in some cases people have not even received Case ID emails also)

No. The account will still be active as you can see. But even if you upload it will not be verified and HO will not be able to see it. The centre verified your documents at your appointment and submitted to the HO. The UKVCAS website says you can upload additional documents only upto 10pm on the day of the appointment.
Thanks for reply and got ILR approved.Just to let everyone know in my case unique reference number is used as case id i presume as the approval letter has this number on it as reference.