ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!!! 28 Day rule spouse application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moshaf
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Help!!! 28 Day rule spouse application

Post by Moshaf » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Hi guys I applied for my wife’s spouse visa on the 26th January 2019, and her bio was on the 29th. My documents such as the ielts certificate, to test were before that date and my last payslip was dated the 25th. However I have just realised that my employment letter from my employer was dated the 30th, my accommodation letter was dated the 30th and my bank statements were printed from the bank on the 1st February 2019. 3 things it seems we’re after date. Would the home office have the grounds to reject my application because of this. Really have messed it up

Safina000
England

Re: Help!!! 28 Day rule spouse application

Post by Safina000 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Moshaf wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:22 pm
Hi guys I applied for my wife’s spouse visa on the 26th January 2019, and her bio was on the 29th. My documents such as the ielts certificate, to test were before that date and my last payslip was dated the 25th. However I have just realised that my employment letter from my employer was dated the 30th, my accommodation letter was dated the 30th and my bank statements were printed from the bank on the 1st February 2019. 3 things it seems we’re after date. Would the home office have the grounds to reject my application because of this. Really have messed it up
Hi

No. As long as your documents are dated within 30 days of the application date. You won’t have any problems Insha’ALLAH. 😀

Moshaf
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Moshaf » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:44 pm

I realised my cover letter, employment letter, accommodation letter are all dated 31st January when my application was the 26th. 5 days after. I was told that the 28 day rule is before the application. Only advantage I have is my payslip was submitted on the 25th. Just the other 3 documents later. What can I do? Is it too late to send a letter because I don’t want to waste time as I did standard

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:57 pm

A document dated after the date of application usually doesn't consider. However, a good caseworker might ignore it or even might not notice it. Since the application is already submitted so best is to pray and wait.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.