ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My success with SET (LR) ILR Super Priority

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

evalia
Newly Registered
Russia

10 year route ILR, but already 12 years in the UK (should I list all absences?)

Post by evalia » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been asked before. I have searched the forum but was not able to find answers.

I have been in the UK for 12 consecutive years on valid visas.

I am filling a form online now to apply for ILR under 10 year route. Do I need to list all my absences from the UK for 12 year period (since I arrived in the UK) or only for the last 10 years (my qualifying period)?

In addition, as part of 10 years, I spent 2 year on Tier 2 work visa. Am I required to provide P60 + employer letter, or this is not relevant for my application because I am applying for 10 year route, and not 5 year work route?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 10 year route ILR, but already 12 years in the UK (should I list all absences?)

Post by bruteforce » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:52 pm

You only need to provide proof of residency for last 10 years. You do not need to include p60s, if you are a non EU national then you only need passports covering 10 years.

evalia
Newly Registered
Russia

My success with SET (LR) ILR Super Priority

Post by evalia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi guys,

First of all thank you to everyone on this forum, it's the most helpful place on the internet to find any answers to my endless ILR questions.

My details:

Date of entry to UK: 19.09.19 on Tier 4 (I actually entered in Aug' 07 as a student, but spend too many days out of the UK in my first 2 years, so had to wait 2 years to qualify for ILR = so total time in the UK spent was 11 years 9 months, however on the application I stated 9 years 11 months, as its from the qualifying period only)
Date of online application & payment: 22.08.19 00:02 (I waited to be exactly 28 days before entry to the UK)
Super priority appointment: 22.08.19 08:30 Croydon Core Centre
Right to work website: Updated to "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK" 22.08.19 15:10
Email confirmation: Approved, 22.08.19 15:30 (for some reason, from a worked in Liverpool centre, I guess they just assign it to whoever is available)
Letter & BRP: not yet, expecting to receive within 5 working days

Combination of Tier 4, Tier 2 work, and last 2 years on spouse of British citizen visa

Documents submitted:

Current passports (I scanned all pages including blank ones)
2 Previous passports (scanned all pages again)
Internal passport (scanned all pages)
Life in the UK pass
UK University Degree Certificate
British spouse passport (one scanned first page)
Marriage certificate
Police Registration Certificate
Cohabitation Proof (2 years, joint letter for every 4 months: council tax, utilities, bank statements)
A full list of absences from the UK (entry and exit dates, page with stamp in each passport, 2 flight ticket confirmation for missing stamps from HK (as they don't stamp your passport on arrival): I had 527 out of 540 allowed days

Thats it! Good luck everyone and hope it was helpful.
Any questions, feel free to ask.

Now going to figure out how to apply for British Passport, as I should be eligible immediately after getting ILR, as I am married to a British Citizen.