ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement and payslip on date of application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Prasad88
Newly Registered

Bank statement and payslip on date of application

Post by Prasad88 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:05 am

Hi all,

Hope everything is fine.

I have an issue with my ILR application. I have submitted my online application with the new process on 19th Jan 2019 and appointment date is on 5th Feb 2019.

My issue is, I have the payslip and bank statement dated from yesterday. Would that be an issue. As I have just realised that payslips and bank statements have to be less than 1 calendar month before the date of application.

I have seen many posts about this issue and many have said that date of appointment is the date of application but would be really helpful if it is the case for documents as well.

Thanks in advance.

Prasad88
Newly Registered

Re: Bank statement and payslip on date of application

Post by Prasad88 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:54 am

Please could someone advice me on this issue.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:18 pm

I think you will be ok as you infact have the most recent one.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Prasad88
Newly Registered

Post by Prasad88 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Thanks for your reassuring words. I check with ukvi and they also said the same. But when I called them again, then they said it's all up to the caseworker . Still in dilemma.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:03 pm

Prasad88 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:02 pm
Thanks for your reassuring words. I check with ukvi and they also said the same. But when I called them again, then they said it's all up to the caseworker . Still in dilemma.
Technically the evidence should be upto or before the date of application. However, there are numerous cases (including myself) when members sent evidence after the date of application and before the decision is made and it was accepted. I would assume you still have to provide your documents at the appointment. I personally think you will ok as I said its rather the most up to date bank statement. If you are really worried write a short cover letter explaining that your statement is generated on this date which was after the date of application, hence you had to wait for the up to date statement. You are providing it before your appointment anways. I am pretty sure you will be okay. But to ease your mind add a cover letter along with your documents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:11 pm

The guidance says bank statement should not be older than 1 month. My perception is if its not older, rather you have the most recent one and you are providing with your docs even if it is generated after the date of application, its pretty common sense that bank statements generate at a particular date and if in this instanace it was after your date of application but before the appointment, any normal CW should accept it.

Prasad88
Newly Registered

Post by Prasad88 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:22 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:03 pm
Prasad88 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:02 pm
Technically the evidence should be upto or before the date of application. However, there are numerous cases (including myself) when members sent evidence after the date of application and before the decision is made and it was accepted. I would assume you still have to provide your documents at the appointment. I personally think you will ok as I said its rather the most up to date bank statement. If you are really worried write a short cover letter explaining that your statement is generated on this date which was after the date of application, hence you had to wait for the up to date statement. You are providing it before your appointment anways. I am pretty sure you will be okay. But to ease your mind add a cover letter along with your documents.
Thanks again. Thought of withdrawing my application but after your post I am going to apply and i am confident that I will get it.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Goodluck!

Prasad88
Newly Registered

Post by Prasad88 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:51 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 pm
Goodluck!
Thanks bro for your help. Received my confirmation email today.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:00 pm

Prasad88 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:51 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 pm
Goodluck!
Thanks bro for your help. Received my confirmation email today.
Great! Happy for you! Congrats