ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa extention with dependents...

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rupesh Gangwar
Newly Registered
India

Visa extention with dependents...

Post by Rupesh Gangwar » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:16 pm

Hello,

I have been searching the forums to check if a similar post has been submitted but was unable to find a matching query. Apologies in advance if a similar post has already been addressed, if so could you kindly link me to the reply?

I have completed 3years in uk on Tier2 General visa and going to apply for extention my dependents have completed 2 years till now.

My question is - If i apply for an extention of 3 years and same for my depends and we get it, Then after 2 years if i apply for ILR and get it then do the dependents need to reapply for extention or their visa will be valid even my status changes?

Best Regards
Rupesh

GondalUK
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Visa extention with dependents...

Post by GondalUK » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Your dependents VISA will remain valid until the expiry date, even if you got ILR. They can apply for ILR when they completed 5 years on PBS Dependent VISA.

Rupesh Gangwar
Newly Registered
India

Re: Visa extention with dependents...

Post by Rupesh Gangwar » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:04 am

Thanks a lot for your advice...