ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

medical testing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghummy

medical testing

Post by ghummy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 am

please can someone explain to me what is meant by a medical examination?

i thought my wife would just have to have a TB test but BHC want an examination, the medical centre nomintated say its both a physical and medical examination?

if this is the case, can my wife be provided with a female doctor do carry this out. as i dont think its fair if a male carried out a physical on a female when she wants a female.

thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ghummy

Post by ghummy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 pm

hi, thank you for your reply, i cannot find the answer in the document, i only want to know if a female doctor will be appointed to carry out the examination.

thanks.