ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mpunaskar
United Kingdom

Post by mpunaskar » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:02 am

I was on work permit. Just love say "was" ;)

and i didn't apply for any urgent treatment.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:06 am

And did you give any return special delivery return envelope?
mpunaskar wrote:I was on work permit. Just love say "was" ;)
and i didn't apply for any urgent treatment.

mpunaskar
United Kingdom

Post by mpunaskar » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 am

Nopes

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am

Hello Guys,

I am looking for urgent treatment form for tier-1, kan someone plz mail or give the links where i kan get it from, with the fax number.

Plz help me as its bit urgent.

salinaworks@hotmail.com
Thanks
Regards
Salina

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am

Hi Cooldepps,

Many many congratulations....indeed party time !!! :lol:

Not so encouraging news from CC this morning for me.....same old answer , we cant update about any progess unless its 10 weeks ! :(

cooldepps wrote:Good News Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D :D :D

Yes Sriaddy....
My wife just received the documents and YES it is approved. Its party time now....
Here are my details (will update full details once I reach home)...

Type of application : WP to TIER 1
Posted on:- 24-Apr-08. Applied from UK through Consultant.
Received by HO on:- 25-Apr-08
Ref no recvd:- 25-Apr-08 (Consultant received letter from HO)
Reference Number: PB3037******/001
Payment processed:- somewhere in between 28 April and 30 April
Decision made: Yes. (Called HO on 6th June. Documents to be despatched on Monday by HO)
Documents Received on: 11-June-08

I would like to thank all the members and this forum for their support and assistance throughout this tough waiting period...
Best of luck to all other members......
Cooldeppz

sriaady wrote:Updating April list

Sriaddy, Anilhemnani, Chakde23, Beever, Headley ,Cooldepps, Ajay, behari, Room606.

Hopefully cooldepps and I should get our documents today !!!

beever

Post by beever » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:28 am

read previous post from technonerve
Salina wrote:Hello Guys,

I am looking for urgent treatment form for tier-1, kan someone plz mail or give the links where i kan get it from, with the fax number.

salinaworks@hotmail.com
Thanks
Regards
Salina

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 am

Dear chakde,

When i called in yesterday, I told the CC that is almost 10 weeks, may be 2-3 days short and after that they told me that my docs have been posted. Honestly we all have waited 9 and half weeks.

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

Hi guys !!!

Finally good news. Got my passports and it has been approved.
My agent just called to say that. Should collect our passports this evening and will update the dates.

I really really thank this forum. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Hope the rest of the april applicants also hear before this week.

Once again thanks everybody. This forum really got us going.

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

Thanks Sriaady... :D
Congrats to you too.
Yes all those who are waiting and have the same timelines should definitely hear some news.

Cooldepps.

sriaady wrote:Congrats Cooldepps !!!

Enjoy your party.

Finally the april list is getting shorter. Hope the rest of us hear by this week.
Last edited by cooldepps on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 am

Thanks Chakde....

I would suggest to call around 4:00 pm. My both calls were entertained when I called around that time. Just telling my experience.

Cooldepps.
chakde23 wrote:Hi Cooldepps,

Many many congratulations....indeed party time !!! :lol:

Not so encouraging news from CC this morning for me.....same old answer , we cant update about any progess unless its 10 weeks ! :(

cooldepps wrote:Good News Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D :D :D

Yes Sriaddy....
My wife just received the documents and YES it is approved. Its party time now....
Here are my details (will update full details once I reach home)...

Type of application : WP to TIER 1
Posted on:- 24-Apr-08. Applied from UK through Consultant.
Received by HO on:- 25-Apr-08
Ref no recvd:- 25-Apr-08 (Consultant received letter from HO)
Reference Number: PB3037******/001
Payment processed:- somewhere in between 28 April and 30 April
Decision made: Yes. (Called HO on 6th June. Documents to be despatched on Monday by HO)
Documents Received on: 11-June-08

I would like to thank all the members and this forum for their support and assistance throughout this tough waiting period...
Best of luck to all other members......
Cooldeppz

sriaady wrote:Updating April list

Sriaddy, Anilhemnani, Chakde23, Beever, Headley ,Cooldepps, Ajay, behari, Room606.

Hopefully cooldepps and I should get our documents today !!!

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 am

Hi Sri,

It has been just over 6 weeks for me ( applied on 29th April )

I guess you applied on 24th ....so around 7 weeks for you ?

Though its good in your case atleast you have been told its posted , i am sure you should have it soon ...but looks like all other april applicants including me, we are not really sure if decision has been taken or stamping done or documents posted.....its been really disappointing....though every morning i feel not to call CC, the first thing coming to mind when you reach work .......is to call them !!!
sriaady wrote:Dear chakde,

When i called in yesterday, I told the CC that is almost 10 weeks, may be 2-3 days short and after that they told me that my docs have been posted. Honestly we all have waited 9 and half weeks.

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:44 am

there is some development today, which is good. person who has applied after me has already got docs back, so hopefully we should hear something soon

ceediddy
Newly Registered

Post by ceediddy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:44 am

cooldepps congrats
good news....at least that reduces the no of april applications
am on that list still waiting...applied april 18th

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:45 am

beever wrote:read previous post from technonerve
Salina wrote:Hello Guys,

salinaworks@hotmail.com
Thanks
Regards
Salina
Hi Beever,

Thanks for ur help, I able to find the fax number but not able to get urgent treatment form...

Kan someone plz help on that.

Regards
Salina

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:46 am

mpuanskar

do u mean to say that decision was taken on 5th june or passport was stamped on 5th june. pls clarify

ceediddy
Newly Registered

Post by ceediddy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:47 am

there is really no form...
i just compiosed a fax and attached the necessary docs

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:54 am

like Cooldeppz suggested, i have found calling after 3.30 p.m more helpful, then the morning. They do give information if u insist. I think i called them everyday since i sent the fax. As soon as i get to work, i check the forum for updates and then call CC. and sometimes call before leaving work too.

This anyway doesnot hasten the process. But atleast u feel reassured, that you may hear something when u call next.

Since the May applicants are getting their documents, i am sure the april group should definately be in the stamping stage.

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks Ceediddy...

Wish you best luck. You will definitely hear some good news soon.

Cooldepps.
ceediddy wrote:cooldepps congrats
good news....at least that reduces the no of april applications
am on that list still waiting...applied april 18th

aamirmalik

Re: please reply

Post by aamirmalik » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:55 am

leme explain wat i submited again...

i came here in january 2005 as a student and was working in pakistan before that. I submitted 12 moth salary slips from january04 to december 04. tax year in pakistan is june to july therefore submitted tax return from july03 to june04. it is covering only 6months jan04 to june04. for the rest of the months i have submitted tax challans for each months with official tax stamp from authority. these challans for each month shows the total gross salary and total tax deducted for each month.

kmore i can try to arrange a bank statment but it will take some time. my case might be allocated in one week time.
i have submitted explaination about the tax and salary for 12 months in excel sheet for caseworker's understanding. i understand it is a bit complexed but not very difficult for him to understand if he check it carefully and read my explaination in excel prinout...wat do u suggest kmore??? please comment

kmore97 wrote:Can't you request ur bank for old statements? Which bank did u have account? Banks generally give old statement - there may be some charges involved.

If you have any relative/friend in Pakistan who can get those quickly and send you, then you can pass those tho HO before a decision is made.

aamirmalik wrote:dear lokesh. i dont have my bank statments with me as im in the country for the last 3 years. i only had payslips and tax document. Tax documents are the official documents generated by the tax authorities. sushdmehta
it is not 1 document infact 1 tax return covering 6 months and 6 tax challans with tax offcial stamp confirming tax deducted for each month.

sushdmehta all the documents cover the period from jan04 to dec04.
im realy worried now..my case might be refused :(

lokesh wrote:
aamirmalik wrote:dear friends please help me out and give me an advice...

I am a student here in uk and i have applied for tier 1 general on 15 May. My case is about to be assigned to a case worker. I came here in uk in January2005. students are allowed to claim points on the salary earned before the start of study. therefore i sent pay slips from JANUARY 2004 to december 2004 along with the tax documents. These tax documents cover the whole period. one of the case on trackitt has been refused saying 'tax documents are rarely be of use' and his case was similar to my case.

Kindly advice me will i be refused. My case will be decided in next 2 week hopefuly...

Guys please comment on my case.....thanks u alll
Hi Aamirmalik
Yes you can provide tax documents as long as it exactly matches claim period...& to sucessfully claim points in earning section u need to provide 2 different source of documents..so if ur salaried employee u can provide either ur payslips with or without tax document + bank statement covering the claim period....but not payslips + tax document as both are considered from same source.

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 pm

Aamir,

I think it will be better to keep your bank statements ready. Just in case, the CW decides to call you in a week's time and ask for bank statements. You can then send it asap. You still have a week or 2 in hand.

aamirmalik

Post by aamirmalik » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 pm

kmore97
can u contact me on my email address
xxxx
thanks

baheri

TIER 1 Extension

Post by baheri » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Jus to let every one know dat I havent received anything today as I applied 28th of may. God know when I m gonna get !!!!

baheri

TIER 1 Extension

Post by baheri » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 pm

has anyone got gud news today???? Plzz let us know. Cheeeeeeeers

chakde23

Re: TIER 1 Extension

Post by chakde23 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 pm

28th May or 28th April ???

baheri wrote:Jus to let every one know dat I havent received anything today as I applied 28th of may. God know when I m gonna get !!!!

beever

Post by beever » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:31 pm

im on 28th april and havent even got anything. really stressed at the moment dont know why it's taking so long