ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Permit for mother in law

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naskomj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Family Permit for mother in law

Post by naskomj » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:05 am

If I am EU citizen and My wife is non EU citizen here in UK with a residence card, can we apply and get Family Permit for my mother in law, my wife's mother to come and live with us in the UK?

Selina1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Family Permit for mother in law

Post by Selina1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Hi
Naskomaj
My husband is EU citizens and I'm non Eu citizen in uk with residenc card .
my Husband had applied visa for my dependent sister and they refused they said EU citizen can't apply for non eu citizens family mamber since feb 2017 .I got refusal latter yesterday . :cry:

kamoe
European Union

Re: Family Permit for mother in law

Post by kamoe » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:26 pm

naskomj wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:05 am
If I am EU citizen and My wife is non EU citizen here in UK with a residence card, can we apply and get Family Permit for my mother in law, my wife's mother to come and live with us in the UK?
Has your mother in law lived in your household, or is she currently dependent on you, financially? Note that you does not refer to your wife, but to you directly as EU national.

If both the above answers are No, then answer is No.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.