ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa pakistan - documents checklist please review

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrbzu
Newly Registered

Spouse visa pakistan - documents checklist please review

Post by mrbzu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:37 am

Hi,
I am in UK and my wife applying from Pakistan
what documents needs to give when appointment at visa center in Lahore?
do she needs to send IELTS/TB test/ degree/Nadra card to me via post so i can submit to Sheffield or she needs to give to Visa centre in Lahore?
what is the best courier from pakistan to UK?

chokaschoza
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa pakistan - documents checklist please review

Post by chokaschoza » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29 am

mrbzu wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:37 am
Hi,
do she needs to send IELTS/TB test/ degree/Nadra card to me via post so i can submit to Sheffield or she needs to give to Visa centre in Lahore?
Biometric confirmation Printout Explains all the documents that you need to take to Lahore. Login to your Visa application account. Click on Biometric section and printout.

IELTS, TB etc are supporting documents. They are sent to UKVI Visa International i.e. address provided on the above printout. You or wife needs to send those there along with all other supporting documents. She can either send it directly with visa application reference or you can send those along with your documents on the address provided.

DHL is very quick just in case your wife needs to send you anything. I received documents I forgot to bring in 48 hrs.
Spouse(Wife) Standard
App Submitted Online: 15/09/18
Bio-metrics: Lahore, PK 17/09/18
Supp Docs Sent: 18/09/18
ECO Email: 25/10/18
Docs Returned: 26/10/18
Decision: ALHAMDULILLAH !! Approved 04/12/18

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Applicant only needs the print out of online application form, application & IHS payment receipt, biometrics appointment, & her passport for enrolling biometrics at local centre. While rest everything must be sent to sheffield preferably by the UK sponsor in one bundle.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zayf
Newly Registered

Post by zayf » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm

chokaschoza wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29 am
mrbzu wrote:
Hi,
Biometric confirmation Printout Explains all the documents that you need to take to Lahore. Login to your Visa application account. Click on Biometric section and printout.

IELTS, TB etc are supporting documents. They are sent to UKVI Visa International i.e. address provided on the above printout. You or wife needs to send those there along with all other supporting documents. She can either send it directly with visa application reference or you can send those along with your documents on the address provided.

DHL is very quick just in case your wife needs to send you anything. I received documents I forgot to bring in 48 hrs.
how much did that dhl post cost you ?

i have been told no post from pakistan can be sent directly to UKVI as they use PO BOX and only royal mail can send them to PO Box, please tell me otherwise as it will save me an un-necessary trip to UK just to post these documents :(.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 am

To the original poster!

Did you include a sponsor letter? Was this stamped attested by the solicitor?
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 am

Chokaschoza did you get a sponsor letter as I can see your wife’s visa was approved.
Allah is the greatest!

chokaschoza
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by chokaschoza » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:30 pm

zayf wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm
chokaschoza wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29 am
mrbzu wrote:
Hi,

how much did that dhl post cost you ?

i have been told no post from pakistan can be sent directly to UKVI as they use PO BOX and only royal mail can send them to PO Box, please tell me otherwise as it will save me an un-necessary trip to UK just to post these documents :(.
@zayf.. Apologies for delay in reply.

DHL cost my wife around 5500 for delivering 3 documents within 48 hours to my workplace in UK. I am not sure if any courier service in Pakistan can send documents to UKVI. I sent mine from/within UK. You have up to 10 days (from date of application) for priority and 2 weeks for normal application to send supporting documents.
Spouse(Wife) Standard

chokaschoza
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by chokaschoza » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 am
Chokaschoza did you get a sponsor letter as I can see your wife’s visa was approved.
I wrote letter on my own explaining that I am aware of the application etc. Letter was not attested and I did application on my own taking guidance from the volunteers here.
Spouse(Wife) Standard