ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No BRP received

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johndoe789

No BRP received

Post by johndoe789 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:39 am

Hi,

I have couple of questions.

1. We received my wife approval letter which says you will now received your BRP in the next 10 working days. It is now three months, we have not heard from HO. Couple of times, I have reported this online that we have not received the BRP but still no news.

2. In whole of the visa process of 5 years ( that is the time they hold my wife visa) her mainden name has be changed. What’s way to change the new surname?

Brief back ground

We applied her FLRM in August 2013 as my dependant.

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: No BRP received

Post by seagul » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:06 pm

johndoe789 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:39 am
Hi,

I have couple of questions.

1. We received my wife approval letter which says you will now received your BRP in the next 10 working days. It is now three months, we have not heard from HO. Couple of times, I have reported this online that we have not received the BRP but still no news.

2. In whole of the visa process of 5 years ( that is the time they hold my wife visa) her mainden name has be changed. What’s way to change the new surname?

Brief back ground

We applied her FLRM in August 2013 as my dependant.

Regards

1. Wasn't the DX courier tried to deliver or left a note or called you that they are holding it, if not then HO might not have issued it yet.

2. Marriage certificate is sufficient proof to change it and during visa process such request of change of surname can be made.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.