ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How will referee signs an online MN1 form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Simplebuthonest
Mood:
United Kingdom

How will referee signs an online MN1 form

Post by Simplebuthonest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 am

Good morning

at what stage in an online application form (MN1) referee need to sign? which one is correct?
  • Will I have an option at the very end of the process to print the paper for referee to sign?
  • Do I have to use the pages from paper form?
  • Referee don't need to sign on an online application form
Your help is very much appreciated.

Many Thanks
SimpleButHonest

Simplebuthonest
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: How will referee signs an online MN1 form

Post by Simplebuthonest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 am

Re: MN1-Online application with referee declarations on paper form
Unread post by ni_uk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:12 pm

You put all the required details of the two referees online. After submitting the online form, you wud be able to download the submitted application form with referees' detailed pages which need to be signed by referees to get it to the NCS-JCAP/NDRS appointment. You will also be able to download the check list page and bio-metric enrolment form which you need for the post office enrolling bio-metric. Hope it helps!
I think this is the answer to it, well not sure if my referees will be happy to give the information first and sign it later. would have been better if there was an option to print the referee pages whilst filling the info