ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from Tier 1 Ent Leave via Existing service (by post)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reachspk
Newly Registered

ILR from Tier 1 Ent Leave via Existing service (by post)

Post by reachspk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Hello members,

Good evening. Please can someone in this forum who had applied through existing service (by post) comment on the ILR processing times compared to the new UKVCAS service (standard).
Also, please advise if I shall apply for ILR using existing (post) service (considering the documentation required for Tier1 Ent to ILR route)? Just if someone can confirm the existing service is still ON, as I've completed my online application and would apply today. Thanks.
Also, it's mentioned in UKVI website that 'during the transition period we can choose to use the existing service and enrol your biometric information at the Post Office (as Premium not available for Tier 1 Ent route) if applying through T1 Ent route.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... kvcas-list

Thank you in advance,
Kind regards.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR from Tier 1 Ent Leave via Existing service (by post)

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:57 pm

reachspk wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 pm
Hello members,

Good evening. Please can someone in this forum who had applied through existing service (by post) comment on the ILR processing times compared to the new UKVCAS service (standard).
Also, please advise if I shall apply for ILR using existing (post) service (considering the documentation required for Tier1 Ent to ILR route)? Just if someone can confirm the existing service is still ON, as I've completed my online application and would apply today. Thanks.
Also, it's mentioned in UKVI website that 'during the transition period we can choose to use the existing service and enrol your biometric information at the Post Office (as Premium not available for Tier 1 Ent route) if applying through T1 Ent route.

Thank you in advance,
Kind regards.
There is another member who is going to apply via existing service on 1st March. However, as far, many have only used “new service” after Nov 2018. But you still can use the existing service if you want.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

reachspk
Newly Registered

Post by reachspk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:57 pm
reachspk wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 pm
Hello members,

Thank you in advance,
Kind regards.
There is another member who is going to apply via existing service on 1st March. However, as far, many have only used “new service” after Nov 2018. But you still can use the existing service if you want.
Thanks for your quick response, much appreciated.
Kind regards.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:24 pm

It’s individual choice either to use the standard service or existing service.
Bizman