ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheraz786
Newly Registered

Need help please

Post by sheraz786 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:44 pm

Dear All,
Thanks for reading this.
I have submitted online application last week and my appointment is this coming Saturday.I made mistake in the application form by mentioning only my current job and i dint mention all other employment history to cover last 10 years. Do you we have to mention last 10 years employment history?if yes what i can do now as i cant amend the form. I am applying under 10 year rule.
Many thanks for your help.
Kind Regards

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Need help please

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm

sheraz786 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:44 pm
Dear All,
Thanks for reading this.
I have submitted online application last week and my appointment is this coming Saturday.I made mistake in the application form by mentioning only my current job and i dint mention all other employment history to cover last 10 years. Do you we have to mention last 10 years employment history?if yes what i can do now as i cant amend the form. I am applying under 10 year rule.
Many thanks for your help.
Kind Regards
I am not aware of the form. If the form asks for 10 years of employment history then yes. You can write a cover letter that you made a mistake and mention your employment history on a paper and upload with all other documents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.