ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spellish123
- thin ice -

UKVCAS appointment

Post by spellish123 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:49 pm

Hi All

I need to book the appointment on 18th March , me and family are travelling next day to Pakistan, my question is will they return the passport and biometric card ? I want to apply on same date of application and biometric as well.

As this is very urgent because we are going out of country for 30 days then she will exceed 300 days requirement, i know its 270 days but HO disregarded 300 days.

Do i need to pay the home office fees before book the appointment ?

Will i get the appointment on my specific date ?

And whats the procedure to book the appointmen ?.

Please advice

Thanks

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS appointment

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:58 am

1. Yes you get originals back.

2. You have to pay and submit before you can book an appointment as far as I understand.

3. It depends where you are based and how busy the centres are. March is notoriously busy for applications due to applicants applying before the fee increases.

4. indefinite-leave-to-remain/online-appli ... 70084.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.