ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

husband's visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ska
Newly Registered

husband's visa application

Post by ska » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 pm

I am a UK citizen, here at present, while husband is abroad waiting to apply for spouse's visa. I've been doing temp work but as advised, am applying for permanent work as a teacher. I was hoping to use payslips of current work (income varies) and use official job offer after interview. I was hoping this would be sufficient as contract wouldn't start until after summer holidays, therefore would be another number of months until I can provide payslips.
Any advice?

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ska
Newly Registered

Post by ska » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 am

Hello thank you for your reply. But my question is if a job offer will be sufficient to begin the application process. I will be earning a sufficient amount in a full time job, but is it necessary to wait til I have worked for a couple of months to provide a payslip or will the official job offer be acceptable. Thanks.

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:00 pm

I think it would be accepted, but you would need to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR to the ECO with a covering letter explaining the situation.

If you will be in temporary (or any other form of) employment up until the contracted job starts, then I would enclose any payslips, employment letter etc for this period/type of employment.
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!