ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa- NAARIC query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

spouse visa- NAARIC query

Post by rmkirfan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi ,

Im preparing to apply Spouse visa FLR(M), can you please help with following query.

1) I have to apply Red route aplication ( NAARIC ) for english language confirmation isnt?

2) I have bachelors convocation certificate clearly confirms medium of instruction as Engish, Do I still need Medium of instruction confirmation letter from the college?

3) I have Bachelors degree transcripts copy in black & white, Does it need to be color?

Please confirm,

Many Thanks,
RMK

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa- NAARIC query

Post by seagul » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:13 pm

rmkirfan wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi ,

Im preparing to apply Spouse visa FLR(M), can you please help with following query.

1) I have to apply Red route aplication ( NAARIC ) for english language confirmation isnt?

2) I have bachelors convocation certificate clearly confirms medium of instruction as Engish, Do I still need Medium of instruction confirmation letter from the college?

3) I have Bachelors degree transcripts copy in black & white, Does it need to be color?

Please confirm,

Many Thanks,
RMK
1. Yes

2. Most importantly you will need the NARIC English proficiency letter apart of the statement of comparability

3. It should be original
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 am

Thank you very much for reply,

2. Ok. Is that means I need medium of instruction letter from university , I thought english medium written on convocation certificate is good enough to get English proficiency letter..?

3. But on UK naaric website, to apply online they ask for scanned copies, but not originals.. im bit confused ..

Please let me know.

Cheers,
RMK

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 am

rmkirfan wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 am
Thank you very much for reply,

2. Ok. Is that means I need medium of instruction letter from university , I thought english medium written on convocation certificate is good enough to get English proficiency letter..?

3. But on UK naaric website, to apply online they ask for scanned copies, but not originals.. im bit confused ..

Please let me know.

Cheers,
RMK
2. For visa purpose except English proficiency letter from NARIC no other letter even degree confirming medium of English will be considered.

3. NARIC & UKVI both are different.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:29 am

Thanks Seagul,

2. I was thinking to use NAARIC blue route service cost £50 for English assessment, rather than Red route cost £150 for same thing . Please advice?

Cheers
RMK

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:02 am

Please ignore above message, I read other threads and sounds red route is must for visa purpose.