ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR (5 Year route)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

madi86

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR (5 Year route)

Post by madi86 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and planning to apply for ILR this week. My timeline stated below:

Main Applicant:

Initial Granted on: January 2014
Extension Granted on: June 2017 & Expiring June 2019
5 Years Period completed: January 2019

PBS Dependent (Spouse):

Granted on: Sept 2014
Extension Granted on: June 2017 & Expiring June 2019
5 Years Period completing in: Sep 2019

Questions:
1) Can I apply for my PBS Dependent (Spouse) visa extension with my ILR application or not eligible because the dependent visa is expiring in June 2019 and they can apply only 28 days before their expiry?

2) I'm applying ILR using the new online system. Can I use Barclays E-Statement for business account to upload rather getting it stamped and then upload?

3) In online form they asked
When did you first enter the UK? but underneath It says
This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started

I initially entered UK on student visa in 2010 for the first time but here I stated the date when I got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. Just to confirm which date I need to enter here?

4) In Absence section do I need to enter all the absence since I first entered in the UK on student visa or from when I got the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?

Thanks in advance.

Meesha

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR (5 Year route)

Post by Meesha » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm

1. I think you can apply now as well. However, wait for advise from others too as i have never done it.
2. Its important document and i will advise you to attach original or stamped.
3. The start date of ur current visa.
4. Absences for last 5 years only.

madi86

Post by madi86 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:14 am

Thanks @Meesha for your prompt reply.

Can anyone threw some light on the point one please?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:21 am

1- Yes you can but you can apply before the dependant visa expiry. No need to apply together
2- No, the statements must be original as per rules
3- Put the issue date of first Tier 1E visa
4- No, just the last 5 years you are relying for ILR only
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

madi86

Post by madi86 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:28 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply.

Another question

Do I need to upload loads of evidences to prove the legitimacy of business like I provided at the time of extension? like invoices, contracts, marketing material

I tried to search this forum to see I anyone GOT the ILR via Tier 1 Entrepreneur route so i can confirm the list of documents they provided but didn't find anything related. If anyone know the post please paste the link.

Also, please let me know if there is any timeline post for ILR.

Sorry but there are tons of post related to ILR in this section covering different Tier routes. IMO, its just an advise for the admin. It should be segregated into sub sections because I can understand the pain for the senior members of this forum to give the answer again and again.

Thanks again.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:46 pm

You do not need to provide any evidence for your business apart from what is being asked clearly in the Tier 1E guide. You will be asked to submit more documents when necessary
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice