ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job claim

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Job claim

Post by Rocher » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Dear members just a quick one please.
We as a tier 1 team going to apply our ILR soon and we are claiming our job till 5th of March as our payroll runs 5th of every month
My question is can i submit and pay my application before 5th of march in order to get appointment rignt next day with would be 6th of March?? So in that way can we still claim our job till 5th of March if we submit our application before??

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Job claim

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Rocher wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:18 pm
We as a tier 1 team going to apply our ILR soon and we are claiming our job till 5th of March as our payroll runs 5th of every month
My question is can i submit and pay my application before 5th of march in order to get appointment rignt next day with would be 6th of March?? So in that way can we still claim our job till 5th of March if we submit our application before??
You can get appointment with the new system very quick. So ideally, you should apply when all your evidence is ready on/after 5th. If you apply on 5th, you still can get an appointment for next day if you pay extra or free appointment within 4/5 days.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:50 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:27 pm
Rocher wrote:
You can get appointment with the new system very quick. So ideally, you should apply when all your evidence is ready on/after 5th. If you apply on 5th, you still can get an appointment for next day if you pay extra or free appointment within 4/5 days.
Thanks for the quick reply.

If we submit application on 5th and then can we upload the documents on 6th or 7th before appointment?
Or do we have to upload everything on same day

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:52 pm

Rocher wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:50 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:27 pm
Rocher wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

If we submit application on 5th and then can we upload the documents on 6th or 7th before appointment?
Or do we have to upload everything on same day
You can upload documents anytime before the appointment. The online submission date will be the application date.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Rocher

Re: Set O form filling queries tier 1

Post by Rocher » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:40 am

dear members am finding diffculty in answering following questons.

1- What would be start date of entrepreneurial team member?? is it appointment date as director or something else???

2- Partner or director details (This should not include your entrepreneurial team member) ……… this question is quite confusing

3- in job details section what should we write in NAME OF BUSINESS THE JOB IS ASSOCIATED WITH??

4- Start date of job??? is it date when job was created or is the date we claming points?

5- Hourly rate paid??? what if the paid rate changed during the job period how can we explain this and what paid rate need to be menoned current or previous??

6- Hour worked per week?? what if the hour changed like one part time employee was working 20 hours per week and then he worked 15 hours per week???

7- is this employee still working??? one of my part time employee left the job and then after some months re joined so should i add this employee twice???

8- Explanation of evidence? what needs to be fill in this part?

Ilr88
Pakistan

Post by Ilr88 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Hi
I have stuck in these questions aswell.
Waiting for reply from members. :)

Rocher

Set O form filling queries

Post by Rocher » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Can anyone help me by answering my above questions please

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set O form filling queries tier 1

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 pm

Rocher wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:40 am
dear members am finding diffculty in answering following questons.

1- What would be start date of entrepreneurial team member?? is it appointment date as director or something else??? The date entrepreneurial team was created

2- Partner or director details (This should not include your entrepreneurial team member) ……… this question is quite confusing I dont have access to the form so cant answer this

3- in job details section what should we write in NAME OF BUSINESS THE JOB IS ASSOCIATED WITH?? Obviously your company name/business name the employee/job is employed/associated with

4- Start date of job??? is it date when job was created or is the date we claming points? Start date of the job

5- Hourly rate paid??? what if the paid rate changed during the job period how can we explain this and what paid rate need to be menoned current or previous?? Mention the current rate but you are supposed to mention all rates. Mention that in a cover letter or draw up a table and upload with your documents

6- Hour worked per week?? what if the hour changed like one part time employee was working 20 hours per week and then he worked 15 hours per week??? same as above

7- is this employee still working??? one of my part time employee left the job and then after some months re joined so should i add this employee twice??? yes

8- Explanation of evidence? what needs to be fill in this part? no evidence needed for absences for Tier 1