ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 years ILR application urgent quick service to avoid business losses due to delay and uncertainty

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

5 years ILR application urgent quick service to avoid business losses due to delay and uncertainty

Post by Amnaamna » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 am

Dear senior members,

May be this topic has discussed before i just need your comments and advice regarding ILR by completing 5 years on tier-1 Entrepreneur PBS.

I looked into the home office website and completing my online application however at the last section of fee payment it doesn't show the expedite urgent extra payment of £610 to process application urgently.

As there is no more premium services of window what could an applicant do to process the application quickly. I don't want to get involve the same lengthy process of waiting for decision.

If there is any other option please advise me. I have completing all the requirements more than 5 permanent full time uk settle employees created over the period of last 2 years that include the recent 12 months and employee are also working.
M<e and my husband have to travel alot to dubai and china for our business and we would not afford this delaying of visa processing.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 5 years ILR application urgent quick service to avoid business losses due to delay and uncertainty

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 pm

There is no 'premium' or quicker route to apply for ILR as Tier 1 Ent. You only have standard postal service option.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Re: 5 years ILR application urgent quick service to avoid business losses due to delay and uncertainty

Post by Amnaamna » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm

Thanks CR001. This is very strange indeed, Do you know how long it will take the ILR by this route? Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm

Kindly please keep ALL your questions in your own topic instead of tagging onto other members threads.

See point 12 in the link below.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm
Thanks CR001. This is very strange indeed, Do you know how long it will take the ILR by this route? Thanks
It can take a couple of months, or many months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Thanks CR001. you advise will be followed. i will ask future question in this topic.. sorry i dont know how does this work actually.
But sometime you need the advice from the topic already created due to the similarity of the application. This is why this thread can help.. this is my opinion.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:23 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm
Thanks CR001. you advise will be followed. i will ask future question in this topic.. sorry i dont know how does this work actually.
But sometime you need the advice from the topic already created due to the similarity of the application. This is why this thread can help.. this is my opinion.
Yes we understand that, however, questions keep getting tagged on and then the whole topic becomes confusing with responses.

Best to stick to your own topic to avoid confusion or posts being missed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)