ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Child registeration section 1(3) Biometrics

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miiiirza1

MN1 Child registeration section 1(3) Biometrics

Post by miiiirza1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 am

Hi all,
I would like to get some info please. I hv ILR and applied my daughter's registeration. Child is in Pakistan (born in uk but left soon after) . I got all paper work and supporting docs done and posted from UK to HOME OFFICE liverpool on 23dec18. They took out money on 28 jan19, I then received acknowledgment through email stating case id.
I noticed on this board that after they take out money biometrics letter is received in a week. But its almost 4th week i havnt heard or recieved any thing. On MN1 form I gave pakistan address but in cover letter I gave my address and requested to write to my address Being a parent.
I havent received originals back yet.
My questions are
1-Where will they send biometric invitation? Pakistan home address or mine (father).
2- or i am supposed to send my daughter to vfs office in pakistan with case id to get biometric done?
3-was i supposed to send the application through vfs only?
My concerns are due to im preparing applications for my spouse and 2nd daughter and im stuck due to 1st child's application pending.
Please help me out on this.
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 Child registeration section 1(3) Biometrics

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:28 am

If you applied online, you would have or should have been able to download the biometric letter and print it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.