ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VIP service £10k service to process tier 1 entrepreneurs ILR advice and link for this service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

VIP service £10k service to process tier 1 entrepreneurs ILR advice and link for this service

Post by Ragbirmattu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Dear Senior members, anyone know this £10k VIP service to ILR tier 1 entrepreneurs basis. Please i am applying next werk and willing to pay this for the sake of my business to avoid any further delays

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: VIP service £10k service to process tier 1 entrepreneurs ILR advice and link for this service

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:37 pm

Ragbirmattu wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:35 pm
Dear Senior members, anyone know this £10k VIP service to ILR tier 1 entrepreneurs basis. Please i am applying next werk and willing to pay this for the sake of my business to avoid any further delays
No one really knows. Some members have reported its just for the biometrics at your private place and it does not speed up the process.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: VIP service £10k service to process tier 1 entrepreneurs ILR advice and link for this service

Post by bizman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Yes it’s just for comfort. They will come to your location to take the docs and carry out biometrics in the comfort of your home or office
Bizman

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:15 pm

yes i have also seen few comments by CR001 the senior member. just wait for the resposnse from CR001. hower 10k just to do the bio-metric thing is waste of money unless they decide the application in one day

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Any link for this vip super premium service of 10k. Anyone can suggest the link for this service and how this work and how the decision will be made? And how many hours or days this service will take? Please

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:26 pm

It’s not available for a Tier 1 applications
Bizman

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Historically Priority/Super priority services were never available to Tier 1E applicants. There were anecdotal reports that some applicants used the old super premium service. Last year all the old UKVI services including Priority/Super priority were outsourced to a third party and now offered by UKVCAS. As far as I know under Tier 1E route, no priority option is offered.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:57 pm

Ok thanks guys and seniors. I will do the normal now. I will do submit my application this coming week. Hopefully it will decide fast than the extension application. I will ask you more question later before submitting my application if i would need any help and suggestions from seniors

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:26 am

Ragbirmattu wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:57 pm
Ok thanks guys and seniors. I will do the normal now. I will do submit my application this coming week. Hopefully it will decide fast than the extension application. I will ask you more question later before submitting my application if i would need any help and suggestions from seniors
How long did your extension take?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.