ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office record keeping

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jikkmf
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Home office record keeping

Post by jikkmf » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm

I came as student in 2004, then converted to tier 1 psw - tier 1 general - ILR 10 years rule - British Passport.

I wonder for how long home office keep my reccord there in their systems? I used to have friends in those days now they are my competitors in business and enemies and wonder if they can do any harm to me by complaining to home office or HMRC. I am worried that I have worked full time while being student.

Can someone put my mind on rest.

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Re: Home office record keeping

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:56 pm

home office keep full record all life

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Bighto678 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:56 pm
home office keep full record all life
No they don't.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:00 pm

jikkmf wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm
I came as student in 2004, then converted to tier 1 psw - tier 1 general - ILR 10 years rule - British Passport.

I wonder for how long home office keep my reccord there in their systems? I used to have friends in those days now they are my competitors in business and enemies and wonder if they can do any harm to me by complaining to home office or HMRC. I am worried that I have worked full time while being student.

Can someone put my mind on rest.
See link below.

general-uk-immigration-forum/how-long-d ... 11505.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.