ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Developers

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uktechjobs
Newly Registered

Need Developers

Post by uktechjobs » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:48 pm

This forum has given me some brilliant people so posting this in order to fill in more vacancies. I need people with one of the following skill-sets

a) Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate

b) Ab-Initio developers

Please contact uktechjobs@yahoo.com for immediate openings.

I'm no recruitment agent so please refrain from contacting me for other oppurtunies/visa etc.

Only people with HSMP/British nationals to apply

adils

Re: Need Developers

Post by adils » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:07 pm

uktechjobs wrote:This forum has given me some brilliant people so posting this in order to fill in more vacancies. I need people with one of the following skill-sets

a) Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate

b) Ab-Initio developers

Please contact uktechjobs@yahoo.com for immediate openings.

I'm no recruitment agent so please refrain from contacting me for other oppurtunies/visa etc.

Only people with HSMP/British nationals to apply

Fake jobs. GUYS, DO NOT APPLY.

netacct

Post by netacct » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:36 pm

I would never ever send my CV to any hotmail/yahoo/gmail account.
Do you think, any good/reputed agency would advertise their jobs here using non company mail id?

uktechjobs
Newly Registered

Post by uktechjobs » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:53 pm

dumbo.. have you heard of referral programs & which idiot would put his official mail id here

netacct

Post by netacct » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Referral programs means you should know the candidate professionally/personally.

Doesn't your company ask you or the candidate how do you know each other?

btw, its definitely smart way of making quick bucks :)

adils

Post by adils » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:39 pm

netacct wrote:Referral programs means you should know the candidate professionally/personally.

Doesn't your company ask you or the candidate how do you know each other?

btw, its definitely smart way of making quick bucks :)
netact,
Your statements are very ture.

By the way, what happened to your offer, you had said that "Offer accpeted but project cancelled?"

ADIL

netacct

Post by netacct » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 pm

They were ready to put me on another project. They did not withdraw the offer. It was such an excellent opportunity but now I am AGAIN joining a small company due to some very strange reason.
I just don't know what is happening... I wish I had joined them.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

pranjam

Post by pranjam » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 pm

I wud say this is all shit

referral programs do not state you be best buddies with the person you refer
it can just be an acquaintance you can check that out in any big firm I can refer a person I have met on the net no probs on that at all tats why the referral programs are for saves the company a lot of headache and money

secondly this guy is serious he got me an interview and i eventually didnt join there because i took up another offer so anybody not taking this seriously should do this at their own risk

as it is ppl find it hard to get a job in uk and when somebody tries to help others this is what he gets shame on you all

netacct

Post by netacct » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:19 pm

What do you mean by he is helping others to get a job?
He is helping himself first to get the referral money.

There are thousands of jobs advertised by thousands of agencies on thousands of job sites.

There is a difference between helping someone without any self interest and helping self.

A person with skill anyway get a job.

Can he help someone to get a job without skills?

adils

Post by adils » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:27 am

netacct wrote:What do you mean by he is helping others to get a job?

There are thousands of jobs advertised by thousands of agencies on thousands of job sites.

There is a difference between helping someone without any self interest and helping self.

Yeah, I completely agree with netacct,
Guys,
Don't just forward your resumes to those ones who are just posting these fake jobs to help themselves first. I can also create an Id like uktechnicaljobs@yahoo.co.uk and I ask them to send cvs to this Id. Can any one do it?

adils

Post by adils » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:28 am

netacct wrote:What do you mean by he is helping others to get a job?

Yeah, I completely agree with netacct,
Guys,
Don't just forward your resumes to those ones who are just posting these fake jobs to help themselves first. I can also create an Id like uktechnicaljobs@yahoo.co.uk and I ask them to send cvs to this Id. Can any one do it?

tral_hsmp

Post by tral_hsmp » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi

I dont't know whether this guy is doing right or wrong, but for sure his jobs aren't fake. I contacted him and he told me about the job, which wasn't fake at all, but I had already forwarded my CV for the opening through agency. Later I was interviewed for that position, but that is secondary thing that I wasn't selected.

I would suggest it is better talk to him and check where is the opening, you guys can check the site of the company also for that opening later and then only can forward your CV to this guy.

nshar1

Re: Need Developers

Post by nshar1 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:56 pm

I see no harm in sending CV to him.

Even though he may get referral money from his company, He is still helping people find opportunities. This is a much better way than going through agents which is a mess.

If my company had any openings, I would have shared the same here in this forum. Afterall what is this forum meant for - share info !! help each other !!

nshar1

Post by nshar1 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:04 pm

netacct wrote:They were ready to put me on another project. They did not withdraw the offer. It was such an excellent opportunity but now I am AGAIN joining a small company due to some very strange reason.
I just don't know what is happening... I wish I had joined them.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Netacct,
You seem to have seen a lots of ups and downs with the UK job market.
Won't you share the strange reason with us. You can't leave us guessing :roll: what could the very strange reason be :D and why didn't you join the big company.

uktechjobs
Newly Registered

Post by uktechjobs » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:03 pm

I don't blame people when they view my job post as fake because there are tonnes of other who do it just to take ppl for a ride.. having said that i don't see any reason why people shouldn't give it one try having paid through the roof for the HSMP visa.. and talking about protecting your data.. the moment you put your CV online.. you are out in the public domain.. nobody is safe..

Last words.. All the best to those pursuing for jobs in UK..

adils

Post by adils » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:59 pm

uktechjobs wrote:I don't blame people when they view my job post as fake because there are tonnes of other who do it just to take ppl for a ride.. having said that i don't see any reason why people shouldn't give it one try having paid through the roof for the HSMP visa.. and talking about protecting your data.. the moment you put your CV online.. you are out in the public domain.. nobody is safe..

Last words.. All the best to those pursuing for jobs in UK..
Guys,
Looks ok to me, Can't you try sending CV? atleast for one time.

UkTechJobs,
I am in the U.S, working as Tester, Test Analyst. Appreciate if you let me know any openings in UK on the same. I do have HSMP and planning to land there once I finish this assignment.

ADIL

uktechjobs
Newly Registered

Post by uktechjobs » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Folks,

We are still struggling to find people with experience, the interview process is tough so the candidate needs to come across as strong as it appears on his/her resume. The jobs posted - Senior Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate & Ab-Initio developers are still very much open.

Please contact me if you have the relevant experience & are legally allowed to work in UK. I would discourage people from contacting me for any other jobs/AOB.

Cheers,
UKtechjobs

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:16 pm

People --

Thank you for keeping it (mostly) quite civilized.

Let us not go making assumptions about other people.

Under our current forum rules, uktechjobs is behaving exactly within our guidelines here. No need to rubbish anyone or imply they are dishonest .. until &/or unless there is actual evidence.

Then you bring it to my attention via PM & I get to deal with it.

Thank you,

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom