ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job offer from Indian Company - HSMP Holder

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

December31

Job offer from Indian Company - HSMP Holder

Post by December31 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi Friends,

I am from India and here in UK on HSMP. I got a job offer from an Indian company, they are taking me as an Indian Employee and placing me her on onsite assignment in UK. I am will be getting salary in GBP and Basic in India. I am getting enough salary in GBP to claim points for previous earnings for FLR.

Will this cause problems for FLR and ILR as I am technically an Indian employee.

Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by December31 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Join offer from Indian Company - HSMP Holder

Post by gotcha » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:17 pm

December31 wrote:Hi Friends,

I am from India and here in UK on HSMP. I got a job offer from an Indian company, they are taking me as an Indian Employee and placing me her on onsite assignment in UK. I am will be getting salary in GBP and Basic in India. I am getting enough salary in GBP to claim points for previous earnings for FLR.

Will this cause problems for FLR and ILR as I am technically an Indian employee.

Thanks in Advance.
As long as you are given relevent docs, there should not be any problem.

netacct

Post by netacct » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:37 pm

It wont cause you any problem, there are so many guys from India who work here Onsite and then later change to HSMP...

What if the project finishes and they ask you to join in India and you don't know what will be the situation at that time....

but keeping looking if you get any UK based company...its much better
if you don;t get any job then take it...

adils

Re: Join offer from Indian Company - HSMP Holder

Post by adils » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:09 pm

December31 wrote:Hi Friends,

Thanks in Advance.
Hi December31,
What's your skill set?

netacct

Post by netacct » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Adil,

Send your CV to indian consultancy companies like Wipro, TCS, Infy, Satyam etc and you will get what you want....i.e job from USA in UK :lol: