ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MMST FCT callnotes

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

R-graphite
Mood:
United Kingdom

MMST FCT callnotes

Post by R-graphite » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello,

I sent an email to the home office enquiring about my application(naturalisation) and a couple of days laters I received an email from MMST FCT Callnotes just asking whether I sent my documents through post (which I didnt) anyway long story short I gave them additional info and they replied back aaying that the application has been received and will be processed in due course. My intention is not to open a new topic about these emails which I’ve seen many of them in here. All I want is to understand what does MMST FCT mean if you know. Thank you
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MMST FCT callnotes

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:26 pm

What were you querying about your application??

You only applied 21 days ago.
R-graphite wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:59 am
Eligibility criteria: ILR (SETM)
Language Criteria: MSc degree UK
Nationality : Non-EEA
Method of application: Online UKVCAS
Date of application: 5/2/2019
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of acknowledgement: 6/2/2019
Date of debit of fees: 7/2/2019
Date of Biometric letter issued:N/A
Date of biometric letter received:N/A
Date Biometrics enrolled: 6/2/2019
Date on Approval letter: Waiting
Date of receipt of approval: Waiting
Date of receipt of ceremony letter:Waiting
Date of Ceremony: Waiting
Date of Passport Application: waiting
Date of debit of fees: Not yet
Date Passport to be received: Waiting
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

R-graphite
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by R-graphite » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 pm

21 days :D
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:28 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 pm
Question remains the same, what are you query having applied less than a month ago?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

R-graphite
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by R-graphite » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:30 pm

Status of my application. And before you go at me. I know what you’re going to say! :D 6months period etc.. but I thought it won’t harm to get an update if that is possible.
CR001 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:28 pm
R-graphite wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 pm
Question remains the same, what are you query having applied less than a month ago?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:35 pm

Here goes anyway.

Suggest wait to hear outcome from HO, however long it takes.

You are applying for the privilege of the grant of citizenship not a visa. :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)

R-graphite
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by R-graphite » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Easier said than done. But! I agree with you regarding the concept of privilege. Out of curiosity, I wanted to know what MMST FCT represents if this is known. Otherwise! No intention to waste anyone’s time :D
CR001 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:35 pm
Here goes anyway.

You are applying for the privilege of the grant of citizenship not a visa. :wink:

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:12 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:38 pm
Easier said than done. But! I agree with you regarding the concept of privilege. Out of curiosity, I wanted to know what MMST FCT represents if this is known. Otherwise! No intention to waste anyone’s time :D
CR001 wrote:
Here goes anyway.

I think living in the country for 13 years working full time with no benefits and paying taxes and paying for heavy visa fees and even IHS surcharge now . We earned this privilage . What u think r- graphite

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Nusratali786 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:12 pm
R-graphite wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Here goes anyway.

I think living in the country for 13 years working full time with no benefits and paying taxes and paying for heavy visa fees and even IHS surcharge now . We earned this privilage . What u think r- graphite
And i guess after paying almost my full months wage 1600 pound i have right to email and ask them for update when ever we feel like

R-graphite
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by R-graphite » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:39 pm

I got an email today:

‘Citizenship applications are taking up to 6 months to complete from the date of application.’

Nusratali786 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:14 pm
Nusratali786 wrote:
R-graphite wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Here goes anyway.

And i guess after paying almost my full months wage 1600 pound i have right to email and ask them for update when ever we feel like

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:39 pm
I got an email today:

‘Citizenship applications are taking up to 6 months to complete from the date of application.’

Nusratali786 wrote:
Nusratali786 wrote:
R-graphite wrote:

you only get email if u ask update have you email again

R-graphite
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by R-graphite » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:49 pm

First time I emailed, they basically asked me whether I mailed my documents via Royal mail and if I have a tracking number, I answered that I have submitted my documents online (scanned). I received a reply saying:
Thank you for your application, it has been received and will be processed in due course.
Another email today from them with what I quoted earlier.

I applied beginning of Feb so it is early days but I thought I might br lucky and get it soon! From their replies it seems my case hasn’t been looked into yet or it is just another generic email. Only God knows :D
Bighto678 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 pm
R-graphite wrote:
I got an email today:

Nusratali786 wrote:
Nusratali786 wrote:

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:07 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:49 pm
First time I emailed, they basically asked me whether I mailed my documents via Royal mail and if I have a tracking number, I answered that I have submitted my documents online (scanned). I received a reply saying:
Thank you for your application, it has been received and will be processed in due course.

I applied beginning of Feb so it is early days but I thought I might br lucky and get it soon! From their replies it seems my case hasn’t been looked into yet or it is just another generic email. Only God knows :D
Bighto678 wrote:
R-graphite wrote:
I got an email today:

Nusratali786 wrote:

its look like genric reply

R-graphite
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by R-graphite » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:51 pm

Time will tell! I will update this journey as it goes!
Bighto678 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:07 pm
R-graphite wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:49 pm

Bighto678 wrote:
R-graphite wrote:
I got an email today:

its look like genric reply