ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translation Agencies - Chile

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPChile
Newly Registered

Translation Agencies - Chile

Post by HSMPChile » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:34 pm

I'm currently trying to get my HSMP documentation translated into english by a recognised translation agency in Chile. Having contacted a number of different sources, it is still not clear which agency will be accepted by the UK Home Office. I have contacted the embassy in Santiago but they gave no definitive answer. Can anybody help?

Many thanks! :)

push
United Kingdom

Re: Translation Agencies - Chile

Post by push » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:49 pm

HSMPChile wrote:I'm currently trying to get my HSMP documentation translated into english by a recognised translation agency in Chile. Having contacted a number of different sources, it is still not clear which agency will be accepted by the UK Home Office. I have contacted the embassy in Santiago but they gave no definitive answer. Can anybody help?

Many thanks! :)
This is the list of the English Speaking Lawyers as mentioned on the BHC webiste (Chile). I am not suggesting that they are authorised by the BHC for transalation purposes but you can always indicate in your cover letter that you got your documents translated and notorised by a lawyer who finds a mention on the BHC website.