ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 1 to ILR

Post by Emirates » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Respected members,

I will be applying my ILR soon on 5 year basis. Could you please point me towards the appropriate discussion forum.

Thank you.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 to ILR

Post by Evicra » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:20 am

Emirates wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:15 pm
Respected members,

I will be applying my ILR soon on 5 year basis. Could you please point me towards the appropriate discussion forum.

Thank you.
hI Emirates.

1.what date will you apply.
2.are you pre april 2014
3.this is the right forum to ask any question regarding T1 to ILR.

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Hi,

Yes I have applied initial Visa in march 2014 so I qualify for Pre April.

My question for my moderators is that I had a baby and applied for her Visa after my extension and home office has given her Visa untill november 2022 whereas my Visa expire November 2019.

Now my question is when I will apply for ILR do I have to apply for my daughter aswell ? As she has already got visa untill 2022.

Regards,

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Was the baby born in UK?
Bizman

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 1 to ILR

Post by Emirates » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:53 am

Hi Moderators/Experienced People.

Could you please direct me where all the documentation is listed for Tier 1 to ILR 5 year route ?

I am planning to apply my ILR in July 2019.

I have 4 employees:

I am claiming 2 part time employees to make it as 1 employee

I Have 1 full time employee whose year will be completed in june.

Please confirm If I am still able to combine 2 people and claim as 1 job?

Also the full time lady I have does overtime sometimes so her hours has gone up recently and I have also increased her day rate in last 3 months will that he ok with home office or they can create any issue If I am claiming her as 1 employee?

My Extension Tier 1 was granted in November 2017.

Kindest Regards,

Em

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:08 am

Remember as you are applying in July 2019, there will be no transitional arrangements :!:
So all your positions must have existed for 12 months each.
I am claiming 2 part time employees to make it as 1 employee
Please confirm If I am still able to combine 2 people and claim as 1 job?
You can if both positions existed for at least 12 months.
Also the full time lady I have does overtime sometimes so her hours has gone up recently and I have also increased her day rate in last 3 months will that he ok with home office or they can create any issue If I am claiming her as 1 employee?
That is fine. Just remember to enter them as two separate periods of employment
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:14 am

Thanks Zimba.

Hope you are well.

Yes all the part time and full time employees has completed 12 months individually after the Tier 1 entrepreneur extension was granted.

My baby is born in UK and was granted extension till 2022 whereas our extension is till nov 2019 so do I have to apply baby's ILR with our extension too?

Another questions is that is it mandatory to submit 6 months business bank statements and personal bank statements with the extension documents?

Many Thanks

Emi.

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:14 am

bizman wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:32 pm
Was the baby born in UK?
Yes

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:38 am

Emirates wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:14 am
Thanks Zimba.

Hope you are well.

Yes all the part time and full time employees has completed 12 months individually after the Tier 1 entrepreneur extension was granted.

My baby is born in UK and was granted extension till 2022 whereas our extension is till nov 2019 so do I have to apply baby's ILR with our extension too?

Another questions is that is it mandatory to submit 6 months business bank statements and personal bank statements with the extension documents?

Many Thanks

Emi.
1) If the baby is born in UK, you can register the baby as British Citizen Via MN1 form after you get your ILR. No need to apply ILR for baby.

2) 1 month business statement OR bank letter required. Personal bank statements not required for main applicant for ILR.

Note: you use the word “extension”. You are applying for ILR not extension.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:18 am

Are you applying for extension?
Bizman

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:51 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:38 am
Emirates wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:14 am
Thanks Zimba.

Hope you are well.

Many Thanks

Emi.
1) If the baby is born in UK, you can register the baby as British Citizen Via MN1 form after you get your ILR. No need to apply ILR for baby.

Yes baby born in Uk but I have got her Pakistani passport as had to travel to Pakistan. Still I dont need to include her in ILR application?

2) 1 month business statement OR bank letter required. Personal bank statements not required for main applicant for ILR.

Thanks for this could you please refer me to the guidance please?.
Note: you use the word “extension”. You are applying for ILR not extension.
No it is not extension it is ILR. Sorry about the confusion.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:17 pm

page 29

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .01.19.pdf

Baby dont need ILR. If baby is born in UK, baby is eligible to register as a BC. No need to apply for ILR. Add a cover letter with your application and notify HO that you will register baby as BC after you get your ILR.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-form-mn1
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.