ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs maintained during Tier1 Ent extension

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Jobs maintained during Tier1 Ent extension

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:59 am

aman90 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:35 am
Meesha wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:30 pm

Yes he can rectify it now as tax year for 2018 to 2019 will end in April. But accountant cannot amend anything for last year without going through a lot of fuss.
Were u interviewed at extension time?
@ meesha
What’s the difference between rectifying and amending?
In that case the employee joined the previous year 6th Apr 17 to 5th Apr 18..
Yea the employee started on 1st April 2018 in the previous accounting year 2017-2018. The new accounting year started on 6th April 2018 i.e year 2018-2019.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:16 am

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:56 pm
Marishres wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:25 pm
@Meesha! yes i was interviewed for extension.

Guys, am in the middle of uploading the documents. Seems like i can complete all uploadings before my appointment??! I think i saw a post mentioning somewhere about uploading all the pages of passport few months ago. Is that a case?
You can upload docs anytime before appointment OR you can take to centre for them to upload. Advisable if you upload yourself. Yes passport all pages including blank pages (for the passports that cover 5 year period). Dont bother about the full pages of rest of the passports (if you have more)

How long did your extension take to process?
It took us 13 months to receive our approval for extension!
Guys, the system is great. Wish there was an option for split transaction to pay the fees as am applying along with my dependent spouse. I didn't include my daughter as she's only been 3.5 years staying in UK with us. Interestingly, I saw the slots availability with £ 200 and few others for free. Wonder what would be the difference of choosing between payable and free slots for an appointment.

Do we also need to submit RTI FPS success submission report along as well? My accountant just sent me and confused.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:26 am

Marishres wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:16 am
tier11417 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:56 pm
Marishres wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:25 pm
@Meesha! yes i was interviewed for extension.

Guys, am in the middle of uploading the documents. Seems like i can complete all uploadings before my appointment??! I think i saw a post mentioning somewhere about uploading all the pages of passport few months ago. Is that a case?
You can upload docs anytime before appointment OR you can take to centre for them to upload. Advisable if you upload yourself. Yes passport all pages including blank pages (for the passports that cover 5 year period). Dont bother about the full pages of rest of the passports (if you have more)

How long did your extension take to process?
It took us 13 months to receive our approval for extension!

Is your company registered at house address or was registered at house address at extension time?

Guys, the system is great. Wish there was an option for split transaction to pay the fees as am applying along with my dependent spouse. I didn't include my daughter as she's only been 3.5 years staying in UK with us. Interestingly, I saw the slots availability with £ 200 and few others for free. Wonder what would be the difference of choosing between payable and free slots for an appointment.

Do we also need to submit RTI FPS success submission report along as well? My accountant just sent me and confused.
It took me 16 months for my extension also!
What do you mean option for split transaction?
Is your daughter born in UK or she is on PBS extension visa? What is the visa expiry?

There is no difference in paid or unpaid. Are you booking at a core centre or enhanced library? Free slots are only at a core centre.

Only RTI FPS is needed. The submission logs are not required.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:56 pm

It could have been much easier if they had allowed to use two separate cards to pay for the application if you have more than 1 applicants.

My daughter is 11 yo and came to UK only 3.5 years ago. She's got pbs dependent as ours valid till 24/04/2020.

Made by bookings in one of the core centres. Glad to know there isn't any difference with choosing from paid to unpaid slots.

Thanks @tier11417!!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Marishres wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:56 pm
It could have been much easier if they had allowed to use two separate cards to pay for the application if you have more than 1 applicants.

My daughter is 11 yo and came to UK only 3.5 years ago. She's got pbs dependent as ours valid till 24/04/2020.

Made by bookings in one of the core centres. Glad to know there isn't any difference with choosing from paid to unpaid slots.

Thanks @tier11417!!
Does your dependent spouse already qualify for ILR?

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Yes. we are applying together.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:20 am

aman90 wrote:
Meesha wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:30 pm

Yes he can rectify it now as tax year for 2018 to 2019 will end in April. But accountant cannot amend anything for last year without going through a lot of fuss.
Were u interviewed at extension time?
@ meesha
I had same issue. My accountant told me that you can not change start date for previous year in a straight forward way (not sure if he is right). Though i was told by hmrc that if u change dates in original software u used to submit RTI to hmrc; it will get changed on hmrc system automatically. However i have tried for myself on accountant system and it was not doable.
If it was previous year for OP, i would advise him to call to hmrc to know if start date has been updated with them too. otherwise accountant would have generated dummy FPS. But there is not problem with 6 days difference in my opinion as long as hours are mentioned on payslips!

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:34 am

Meesha wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:20 am
aman90 wrote:

@ meesha
I had same issue. My accountant told me that you can not change start date for previous year in a straight forward way (not sure if he is right). Though i was told by hmrc that if u change dates in original software u used to submit RTI to hmrc; it will get changed on hmrc system automatically. However i have tried for myself on accountant system and it was not doable.
If it was previous year for OP, i would advise him to call to hmrc to know if start date has been updated with them too. otherwise accountant would have generated dummy FPS. But there is not problem with 6 days difference in my opinion as long as hours are mentioned on payslips!
I think so too..

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:38 am

aman90 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:34 am
Meesha wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:20 am
aman90 wrote:

@ meesha
I think so too..
Yea but then the OP is relying on exact 24 months also. So the start date should be 1st April to make a total of 24 months otherwise will be short of 5 days. Best to check with accountant and ask him to send updated RTI submission proof so you know the updated RTI with correct date has been submitted.

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 am

RTI has been updated with a start date to 01 April and successfully submitted wt HMRC as well.

Is it mandatory to mention the hours in payslips? All my employees being paid monthly! I can still upload with changes if necessary! Please advise!

Thanks guys!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:20 am

Marishres wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 am
RTI has been updated with a start date to 01 April and successfully submitted wt HMRC as well.

Is it mandatory to mention the hours in payslips? All my employees being paid monthly! I can still upload with changes if necessary! Please advise!

Thanks guys!
As far as I know, there is no requirement for number of hours to be mentioned on the payslips. The CW will calclulate number of hours based on the gross salary/wage rate.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:36 am

Marishres wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 am

Thanks guys!
How do u know this that RTI has been resubmitted?

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:10 pm

Accountant privided me with an updated submission report!

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi All!

I'm heading for an appointment tomorrow with a dependant. I'm seeing some post with personal bank statements added along their applications for maintenance. What is this for as its not required for the SET(O) IRL-Tier 1 right?

Should I also take all the hard copies of my documents?

Best!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Thee is no maintenance fund for ILR. It is required if a PBS dependent is extending their visa when they don't qualify for ILR yet.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.