ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Document Upload - Old/New Passports?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aragon1

ILR Document Upload - Old/New Passports?

Post by Aragon1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Hi,

We are applying for my Partner & Child's ILR as PBS dependants (I already have ILR). I'm collecting all the documents and was wondering how the Passports should be scanned.

Is creating a single PDF with the photo page, address page and all the travel stamps acceptable?

Do I need to do the same for the old passport?

I'm planning to upload the Current Passport pdf under 'Proof of Application' section and the old passport with BRP under the 'Proof of Identity & Travel History'. Would this be fine?

Many thanks.

PS: Posting as a new topic; original was a reply here post1749362.html#p1749362.

dannyest
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Document Upload - Old/New Passports?

Post by dannyest » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:56 pm

i would advise that you take copies of everything in you possession. reason being is that although the checklist does not ask for everything i recently submitted application for ILR for my spouse paid super priortiy however they have not been able to confirmed my spouse's ILR reason being is that although my children have their british passport one of our child were included in the original application to enter the uk as there is no need to reapply for ILR for our child we decided to exclud evidence of his IDs in my wife's application for ILS. the home office case worker has requested that we supplied school or GP letter and passport for our child and this has caused further delay.
so if i was you i would submit everything

dannyest
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by dannyest » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:57 pm

i would advise that you take copies of everything in you possession. reason being is that although the checklist does not ask for everything i recently submitted application for ILR for my spouse paid super priortiy however they have not been able to confirmed my spouse's ILR reason being is that although my children have their british passport one of our child were included in the original application to enter the uk as there is no need to reapply for ILR for our child we decided to exclud evidence of his IDs in my wife's application for ILS. the home office case worker has requested that we supplied school or GP letter and passport for our child and this has caused further delay.
so if i was you i would submit everything

Aragon1

Post by Aragon1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:12 pm

Thanks dannyest. I'll upload everything. :)