ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unknown proof of meeting immigration rules

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Oacc
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Unknown proof of meeting immigration rules

Post by Oacc » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:06 pm

Dear Forum members,
Hello. I am applying for ILR next week and amongst the documents required is the following: for the period before I was granted a tier 2 I need to provide the docs showing that I met the relevant requirements of immigration rules.

I stated in application that I left the country of previous residence and went to the UK in 2012 to get masters degree and then in 2013 I was granted tier 2. I didn’t state that I was on tier 4 visa from 2012till 2013, just wrote in the comments of the section “when did you leave your the country of previous residence to move to the UK” I wrote that I went to get a masters degree, so is it just my tier 4 visa then as I assume? Or should there be something else?
Thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Unknown proof of meeting immigration rules

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:13 am

You need not to provide any documents for that
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Oacc
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Oacc » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:52 am

Thanks you for prompt reply. Any idea why they indicated these docs if I don’t need to provide them?
Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Oacc wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:52 am
Thanks you for prompt reply. Any idea why they indicated these docs if I don’t need to provide them?
Thanks!
It is a standard point on the form. Many apply for ILR combining Tier 1 and Tier 2 to make up 5 years for ILR, so that is what the question is for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Oacc
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Oacc » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Thanks a lot!