ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My BRP card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nirmin abdou botros
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

My BRP card

Post by Nirmin abdou botros » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi I have indefinite leave to remain on my expired passport and I've submitted my application to get a BRP and made my appointment to scan my document and signed on 12 Feb 2019 and my employer want a letter from home office for about my reference case I want ask when I get this letter...I don't want to lose my job thank you

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: My BRP card

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:24 pm

Get your employer to use the Employer Cheching Service - reasonably fast and will give them assurance that you have right to work plus they get a statutory excuse period of six months so allowing time for your application to be resolved.

Nirmin abdou botros
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nirmin abdou botros » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:19 am

Thank you for your reply I'm already told her but she said is not enough she want a letter from home office for my case Id I want ask when I can receive this letter..thank you

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:07 pm

There will be no letter from the Home Office so you are waiting for something that is not going to arrive....
The ECS reply is all that is needed and if they will not accept that then you are going to have to wait for your BRP.

Nirmin abdou botros
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nirmin abdou botros » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Can tell me how long it will be take for receive my brp card please..thank you

Stellacat
Hong Kong

Post by Stellacat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:45 pm

After you summited the online application, there is a email sent with your name and the application type , reference number. Show to your employer, maybe he/she will accept it.

Nirmin abdou botros
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nirmin abdou botros » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:09 pm

I'm already send it my payment application but she want any proof from home office to check if I did my card application or not ..I want ask when I can receive any proof or latter fom home office and how long it will be take to receive the card thank you for your reply

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:44 pm

Has your employer actually completed the ECS?

Nirmin abdou botros
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nirmin abdou botros » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:09 am

I don't know she want a letter or any proof from home office to check my brp card my question now how long it will be take to get my card and if I will be receive any letter or any proof from home office before the card ..thank you

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 am

The curse of the terminally stupid.... what part of doing an ECS check are you not getting? If your employer does the check they will get the evidence / document/ letter they need to carry on employing. It is not difficult or onerous to achieve.

As for time scale for BRP could be a few weeks to a few months - depends when you were granted ILR the first time and how easy it is for them to access that first grant.

Nirmin abdou botros
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nirmin abdou botros » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:21 am

Yes I know is very complicated but I want ask is the home office will be get any letter or email to me before I get this card or will be send the card only..thank you for your anwer